1

Zhanghao looked at himself in front of his dresser with an expressionless face as he put on his watch, he wore his coat, took his bag and walked out of his room. As he got down the stairs, he got hit with an amazing aroma...

But to his dismay, the source wasn't as interesting as the food was to him. Hanbin heard Zhanghao's footsteps and turned, He smiled when he saw him.
"Hao, come have breakfast" He said.

Zhanghao glared at him from head to toe with a grimace boldly written on his face, Hanbin was dressed up in a formal suit, he observed.

Zhanghao ignored him and continued walking towards the door. "At least just a little, You can't go to work without eating" Hanbin persuaded, hoping he would eat.

Zhanghao closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to control the anger that was building up in his chest. He slowly turned to Hanbin, looking at him with a frown.

"I'm clearly not surprised you don't know what today is, Look at you...All giddy and smiley" Zhanghao said smirking and scoffed. "Let this be the last time you offer me that poison you call a meal. I will not use words next time" Zhanghao said as his smirk faded and was replaced with a glare.

He clicked his tongue after glaring Hanbin up and down before turning and leaving. The door banged shut and Hanbin still stared at the door.

He hit his clenched fist on the table as he gritted his teeth. His tongue rolled against his cheek as he scoffed, bitterly smiling.

He closed his eyes and shook his head.
"This isn't the first time Hanbin, why did you get your hopes up" He muttered to himself. He grabbed the plates and dumped into the trash can.

He looked at his wristwatch and put on his coat.
"I have to get going" He muttered under his breath and grabbed his car keys.

-

"I'll be driving today" Zhanghao said to the driver.

"Uh-S-Sir..Mr. Sung told me not to let you drive your–

Zhanghao casted him a spine chilling glare making the driver to gulp and give Zhanghao the car keys.
Zhanghao got into the car and drove off.

As he was getting near to his destination, he bit his lips and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. He could feel his spirit immediately get down and weak.

He parked the car and stepped down. He put in his hands into his pockets and sighed before he walked.

He stopped in front of a familiar tombstone.
He stared at it, still feeling like it was yesterday.

'Here lies Kim Ji Woong'

Zhanghao sighed and sat beside the tombstone, resting his body on it. He looked up to the sky and softly smiled.

"Ah Ji Woong-ah.." Zhanghao started and immediately stopped as he felt his throat squeeze in. He looked away trying to blink out the tears that were forming.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. "You must be feeling so lonely there...I'm sorry..I should have come much more earlier"

Zhanghao sighed and took out his phone. He opened an album and a sad smile came to his face.
It was a picture of him, Ji Woong and Hanbin back in highschool, It was taken when they won the school drama competition.

"How much you loved acting" He whispered as he looked at the picture lovingly. "Back then, life was so simple and peaceful" he sighed.

"I...I feel so guilty Ji Woong, I feel so guilty. I haven't made any progress in finding out how you died.. I'm trying..-no, I tried" He muttered.

"I don't think I can go on like this..I'm going to divorce Hanbin. I don't care what the consequences will be..I just feel so guilty knowing I'm married to him" Zhanghao said and looked at the tombstone.

He sighed and his head fell. "I should have been tactful. I really should have. It's late now, no matter what I do, I still won't be with you."
He stood up.

"Ji Woong- ah...Hang in there. Once i divorce Hanbin, I'll come live with you, then we'll be together forever, okay?" Zhanghao bitterly smiled.

"Don't miss me too much...I'll see you around
Ji Woong, Happy Birthday" He said staring at his grave.

-

"Why?!" Zhanghao shouted crying as he gripped Hanbin's shirt collar. "Why did you do that?!" He shouted. Hanbin was on the ground crying as he saw Zhanghao break down in front of him.

"I..I don't know either" Hanbin muttered as tears fell from his eyes.

Hanbin's eyes opened, his cheeks stained with tears, he looked around, when he saw that he was in his room, he sighed. He touched his forehead and felt his hairs stuck on his skin.

He sighed and ruffled his hair. He opened his nightstand and took out an orange container, he popped out a pill and swallowed.

He looked up to the ceiling sighing, with his eyes closed. He heard a door bang and he opened his eyes.

"Hao must be back" he muttered and walked out of his room. He got down and saw Zhanghao in the sitting room. Zhanghao took off his coat and rested on the couch.

Hanbin saw how drained he was and quickly got him a glass of water. Zhanghao opened his eyes when he heard a thud, he saw a glass of water on the table and Hanbin standing a bit far away.

"You must be tired, have some water" Hanbin said with a small smile. Zhanghao looked at the water and back at Hanbin. He looked away expressionlessly.

He reached into his bag and took out an envelope. He threw it across the table and leaned back to the couch with his eyes closed.

Hanbin looked at him confused and took the envelope, He opened it and saw papers, as he read through them his eyes widened.

"Zhanghao...these are divorce papers"