7

Y/n pov

In those two days, I found solace within the walls of my room, escaping the responsibilities waiting outside. Tears flowed freely as soulful melodies echoed through the room, encapsulating the depth of my emotions. Proper meals became an afterthought, and my once-neat room succumbed to the chaos within.

The door opened, revealing Tae's worried expression. "Yn, why are you not picking calls? Why didn't you come to the office?" Concern laced his words as he assessed the state of my room. Tae, understanding my silent struggles, sat beside me.

"Come, we can eat something," he suggested, trying to lift the heaviness in the air. "I'm not hungry," I replied, but he persisted, "I bought your favorite - some delicious fried rice." His attempt at humor brought a faint smile to my face. "Really?" I questioned, to which he nodded, "Let's eat then."

While indulging in the meal, Tae lightened the atmosphere. "How are you feeling now?" he asked, genuine concern evident in his eyes. "It's better," I admitted, grateful for his comforting presence. "From now on, I'll focus on my work," I declared, determined to move forward.

Tae, however, brought a surprising revelation. "Yn, canceling the collaboration with the hospital won't be easy. We signed a contract for six months." His words sank in, and I realized the complexities ahead. "What should we do, then?" I asked, uncertainty tainting my voice.

Tae, ever the problem-solver, reassured me, "We'll navigate through it, Yn. We'll find a way to handle both your work and your emotions." His unwavering support became a beacon of hope in the midst of my emotional storm.

Taehyung POV

After dinner, I told Yn, "Let's play video games to have some fun and forget about things for a while."

She wasn't sure at first, but then she smiled and agreed, "Sure, Tae. Why not? It's been a long time since I played video games."

We sat on the couch, controllers in hand, and started playing. The game made us laugh and brought a sense of joy. Yn seemed more relaxed, and the friendly competition between us made the evening enjoyable.

"Yn, you're really good at this game," I teased her, pretending to be surprised by her skills.

She laughed, saying, "Well, it's all coming back to me. Maybe I should call myself a 'gamer' now."

As we played, the hours passed, and I could feel a change in Yn's mood. The weight on her shoulders seemed to lift, even if just for a while. The simple joy of playing video games became a little escape for her.

"Thanks, Tae. I needed this," Yn said with a genuine smile when we finished playing.

I smiled back, realizing that sometimes, the small moments of happiness can make a big difference. "Anytime, Yn. Remember, even when things are tough, there's room for laughter and fun."

We chatted a bit more, talking about the game and life. The night felt peaceful, and as I left Yn's place, I hoped that our spontaneous gaming session had brought a bit of comfort to her heart.

Yn pov

Weeks went by, and I found myself deeply engrossed in my work, pouring my energy into the health care project. The initial intent to spend more time with Jungkook had shifted into a genuine interest in the meaningful work we were doing. Seated at my CEO chair, I focused on organizing papers when I heard a knock. Welcoming whoever it was, I called out, "Come in."

To my surprise, Jungkook walked in with a warm smile. "Annyeonghaseo, Yn. Long time no see," he greeted. I reciprocated with a polite smile, "Annyeonghaseo, oppa. Come, take a seat."

He sat down, and I couldn't help but wonder about his sudden visit. "What brings you here?" I asked,

Jungkook explained, "Yn, I just came to submit some research files, and I thought it's been a while since we caught up. How have you been?"

"Yeah, oppa, I've been busy with work," I replied, keeping my response neutral.

Taehyung's POV:

In the cozy corner of the cafe, sipping on coffee and chatting with a friend, I had no idea this ordinary day would turn so significant. Yuri walked in, but the shock hit when I saw her with someone who wasn't Jungkook. They weren't just talking; they were kissing, and my heart sank with the realization of Yuri's betrayal.

Panicking, I called Jungkook, urgency in my voice. "Jungkook, you need to come to the cafe immediately. No time to explain, just come."

Jungkook arrived, confusion etched across his face. His eyes darted around the cafe until they landed on Yuri, locked in a passionate kiss with a stranger. The truth unfolded before us, an undeniable betrayal that left Jungkook reeling.

"What is this, Yuri?" Jungkook's voice wavered, a mixture of anger and disbelief.

Yuri stammered, attempting to salvage a situation irreparably damaged. "Jungkook, it's not what you think."

But the evidence was glaring. I stepped forward, my expression solemn, and confirmed, "Jungkook, I saw it too. She's been deceiving you."

Jungkook's POV:

As the reality of Yuri's betrayal hit me like a tidal wave, I felt a range of emotions - anger, heartbreak, and a profound sense of disappointment. The woman I thought I knew had revealed a side I never expected.

"Why, Yuri?" I questioned, my voice laced with pain. "I thought we could face anything together. But this?" The betrayal stung, making it hard to comprehend the magnitude of her actions.

Yuri's feeble attempts to justify her infidelity only added fuel to the burning frustration within me. "I needed to feel wanted," she shouted, her words cutting through the air. "You pushed me to this, Jungkook!"

In that moment, I made a decision. I couldn't continue a relationship built on lies and deception. "This is over, Yuri," I declared, my voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I can't be with someone who betrays and lies to me."

The cafe, once a witness to our shared moments, now bore witness to our painful separation. Yuri's face contorted with a mix of anger and desperation as I walked away, leaving behind a chapter of my life tainted by betrayal.