Chapter 10 - Sweet James

(Picture of Semaya on the side, just too cute!)

Chapter 10

Anthony looked at Semaya confused, still trying to wake up, and shushed her, rubbing her arm as she cuddled into his chest.

"Shhh, baby girl, go on to sleep." He cooed sleepily, rubbing her small arm as she had tears in her eyes.

"She said she my new mommy." She whispered, and Anthony's eyes popped open. He thought maybe Semaya was having a bad dream, but who would say that? He laid her under her mother, who protectively wrapped her in her arms, and got out the bed. He slipped on pants and a t-shirt, and slowly walked to Semaya's room.

When he walked in, he didn't hear anything. He cut on the lights, and immediately turned his head. The pathetic dance instructor was laying across Semaya's little bed in lacy black underwear. She was insane! Who barges in another's home like this?

His jaw clenched as he picked up the silk robe that laid on the floor, and threw it at her.

"You idiot, get the fuck out!" He yelled. She smiled, and crawled to the end of the bed, thinking she looked sexy, when in reality, she looked desperate. Anthony's blood was boiling, and after all the manners his mother taught him, he was about to disappoint her and bust this crazy nut in her head.

"Baby, I saw the way you watched me today, it's okay." She purred, sitting on the bottom of her heels. Anthony scoffed, about to pull her by her dirty blonde hair across the spacious room, when Selena appeared, still in his shirt from the night before. Anthony smiled, admiring his woman as she sashayed her way past him and directly in front of Tina's surprised form.

"Now, I'm giving you three seconds to get your skank ass off my fucking daughter's bed before I drag you by that mess you call hair out and down the street." She said through clenched teeth with her fists balled. Anthony folded his arms and stood there, praying Selena would drag the bitch. The nerve and insanity of the woman was beyond him. He met her no less than five minutes, and now she's stalking him.

"Look you wetba-" before she could let the insult fully roll off her tongue, Selena had a fistful of her greasy hair, and dragged her off the bed and onto the hardwood floor, letting her head hit the sparkling wood. As she began to wince and groan in pain, Selena kneeled next to her head, whispering her next warning.

"Keep your fucking voice down, perra!" Selena voiced, her native language surfacing. Her Latina side only showed when she was truly pissed, and sometimes, turned on, and Anthony had the pleasure of hearing her speak a little something to him plenty of times.

"You make a squeak to wake my daughter, and I will personally re-arrange that ugly face of yours. Now look," she said, picking up Tina's aching head and twisting it, making a cracking noise, to face Anthony. She winced in pain, but kept her voice down, knowing Selena was a woman of her word, and wouldn't think twice about going through with her threat.

"That is my man. Mine!" Selena urged, tightening her grip on the woman's hair. She nodded in defeat, and Selena smiled, standing, and dragging the taller woman with her.

"Great, as long as you understand. Now, take your stupid ass out of my fucking house! If I catch you anywhere this family again, I will follow through with our earlier arrangement, and I surely won't think twice about it. Come on." She said, still holding Tina's head, and guiding her out the room.

Selena didn't give her the pleasure of walking out the front door. She opened the back door, and pushed the psychotic woman out, and locked it. Tina quickly rose from the damp grass, and wiped her half-naked body of the mud. As she began to walk around the front, her six inch stilettos sunk into the mushy Earth, making it almost impossible to walk.