Chapter 7 - Patience

Chapter 7

Selena woke at 12:14 naked in Anthony's arms. She smiled as she felt his breath hitting her neck, and his leg slung over hers. She didn't even move. She didn't want to be released from his hold just yet. So, she just closed her eyes and played back all the memories of their night with not once of regret. Their night was amazing and couldn't have been more perfect. As she felt Anthony stir, she stayed still, wanting him to think she was asleep.

He tightened his hold on her, not wanting to ever let go. She still smelled of the oil he rubbed her down in last night, and the feeling of her bare skin against his was different than anything he ever felt. He didn't think he could love her so soon, but could he? Was love at first sight actually real? These same thoughts filled Selena's mind more than often. Everyday actually. Why did those green eyes affect her so much? Could THIS be love?

"Mmm" she mumbled as Anthony's morning glory grazed her slightly. Bingo! Anthony thought, knowing she wasn't sleeping. He chuckled silently and shook his head, and did it once more, getting the same reaction. Selena blushed, and opened her eyes, and turned to face Anthony, gaining a smile.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." He said taking in her just-waking-up appearance. She was beautiful. Her hair messy, eyes slightly open, lips pouted, and her body relaxed. She just looked natural. Not like the other women who'd throw themselves at him. The women who'd jump out of bed before him to add some make up before he could see them in their natural state. The skanks who meant nothing. But, Selena, she was different.

Selena didn't mind being herself. She didn't mind him seeing her this way, because she felt comfortable with him, and she felt a connection like no other, that she hoped was mutual. She figured if he couldn't handle her at her worse, he didn't deserve her at her best.

"Good morning baby." She said, meeting his eyes. As the sun peeked through his bedroom curtains, she gasped as she saw them turn the same Emerald color as they did that day at the hospital. Anthony noticed her expression and knew exactly what she saw. He smiled down at her.

"Sometimes, my eyes change colors in the light." He explained, hoping she didn't think it was too weird. She turned around all the way, and his erecti0n grazed her again. She giggled as did he, and he apologized to her. She blushed, leaning in to kiss him.

"It's alright, and I love your eyes." She said just before their lips met. He grabbed her body, pulling her closer as he sucked on her bottom lip, wanting to be inside of her delicious mouth. She pulled away with a mischievous grin, and shook her head.

"I gotta brush first baby boy." She said, laughing at his disappointed face, but then he smiled, realizing that his breath probably wasn't smelling the freshest either, being they just woke up. He let Selena go, and watched her every move. How she sat up, and stretched, arching her back, before standing. The way her ass jiggled, and swayed as she walked. The way her breasts lightly bounced with every step. He rose from the bed, and grabbed a pair of gym shorts out of his wardrobe, heading into the bathroom, hearing the water running.

"I take it you found the extra toothbrushes." He said, as Selena looked at him through the mirror with a guilty smile. She spit, and rinsed her mouth, tearing off some tissue to wipe the toothpaste around her mouth.

"Yeah, sorry about that, uh, can I get a washcloth for my face?" She asked turning to face him. He lost all train of thought as he took in her erect nipp1es and her glowing skin. Her hair fell slightly over her shoulder, and he noticed how its color brought out her skin tone. She was truly beautiful.

"Um, y-yeah. Check that cabinet." He said pointing to it. She smiled, and deliberately bent over in front of him, grabbing the washcloth. He shook his head at her teasing, but he didn't complain.