Chapter 3 - It's A Date

The next couple of chapters will be based on 'Eyes On Selena' but edited with more detail! I changed things, so please read even if you've already read 'Eyes On Selena' and if you haven't read it, DON'T! lol, I'm going to change a lot of the things that are in the one shot, so don't even confuse yourself.. ANYWAY, enjoy reading :-)

Selena's dress on the side.

Chapter 3

"Hey, Selena right?" Anthony asked, his hand out for Selena to shake. Her mouth was dry, her heart beating way faster than It should, and her legs felt weak. "Y-yes." She said, shaking his rough hands, that felt so right in hers. "Mommy, he's my bestest friend. His name is Antony!" Semaya said. She could never say Anthony, it was always Antony.

"How baby?" Selena was confused, how would her baby know this gorgeous man, and she didn't?! "He playded with me all the times!" She said, making both Anthony and Selena laugh. She looked down to find her hand still in his palm. He reluctantly removed it, and rubbed his neck nervously.

"Well i'll see you tomorrow booger!" He said to Semaya, pinching her nose. "Ow! No, you're a booger, i stolded your nose!" Semaya yelled while pinching his nose, making them laugh. "It was nice to finally speak to you again Selena." He said, beginning to walk away, and she nodded. She couldn't speak. She was still in awe.

"Mommy! Flys will go in there! You have to close your mouth!" Semaya yelled, reaching for her chin to push it close. She nodded and began to clean up Semaya's cut with peroxide and a wet wipe. "ssssss!" Semaya hissed. "shh, baby. its okay, i have a Dora band-aid!" Selena said, trying to perk up Semaya. her eyes lit up amd she smiled. "Yay! Dora!" Semaya squealed as Selena covered her minor cut. the, she picked Semaya up, placing her in the car. "I love you mommy! Thanks for the bestest Dora sticker!" She smiled at her. "No problem princess, I love you too."

She closed the door, and before she could get in the car, Anthony ran up to stop her. "Hey," he started, his hand on her lower back as he approached her. "Do you want to go to dinner with me? Tonight?" He asked, and of course, she nodded without thinking the words slipped from her mouth. "I'd love to."

Anthony wanted to do a victory dance right there, but he controlled himself and simply said to her,"Great! Um, I will call you, here," he gave her his phone and she punched in her number. "Okay, I will call you! Bye, Selena." He said, not before kissing her soft, small hand. She said her goodbyes, hopped in the car, and drove off to her sisters house with a permanent smile on her face.

*3 hours later --- 4 'o clock*

Selena was taking a peaceful nap in her small two-bedroom apartment when her phone awoke her. She stretched, arching her back like a cat. "Hmm. Who is it?" She wondered aloud, still recovering from her fresh sleep. She searched the dark room, looking out one eye. She didn't see her phone, but she heard it. It rang twice more before it stopped. She shrugged her shoulders, and resided back to her comfy pillow.

Just before she was fully back to sleep, she heard the ringing again. "Ugh okay I'm up." She yelled. She felt like someone wanted her not to sleep, so she got out the bed, stepping on her still-ringing phone. "Shit!" She yelled. She quickly picked it up and answered without even checking who was calling. Big mistake.

"Hey sleepy head. You sound so cute when you wake up." The all too familiar voice said. Selena's eyes grew wide and she checked the phone to see his name.

Asshole.

That was his name in her phone, and if it was up to her, that'd be on his birth certificate as well. What does he want, it's been years and he wants to just call like nothing happened. He's such a peck! She thought.