Chapter 6 - Don't Be Shy

Dedicated to SoccerXGirlX56! Thanks so much :-)

Chapter 6

Anthony gave her a smirk, and got off the bed. He removed his shirt, revealing his very muscular chest. "Turn around baby." He said. Selena took a deep breath, and rolled over. Anthony's eyes scanned her gorgeous body. He made himself familiar with every inch using his eyes. His eyes went from her 34 C, perky breasts, to her flat stomach, and stopping at her blossom that was bare with no hair. He couldn't believe his eyes. Selena knew exactly what he was looking at. Anthony took his finger and outlined her tattoo at the top of her 'V' just above her core. It was a small line of three hearts with vibrant colors. "I love it!" He said. Selena closed her eyes, licking her lips at his touch. She opened them and smiled.

She admired his big muscular arms and wondered how she'd feel with them wrapped around her. She gave him a sweet smile and she reached up and touched his tattoo she just noticed. It was three Chinese symbols with the name Antoine in cursive. She felt like this made her feel closer to him. I mean not everyday do you find a guy with a Chinese symbol tattoo. He rubbed her hand. "It means Faith, Family, Brothers." He said and she smiled.

"It's nice." He gave her a weak smile as he reminisced on his late brother. He died too soon at the age of 17. He missed him dearly and lived everyday in memory of him. He would go to the end of the world for him. His smile didn't reach his eyes and Selena noticed. She pulled him by his shoulders so he was now on the bed hovering over her. She kissed his lips and pulled away to see his reaction. His eyes were closed and his lips puckered up.

She laughed to herself and kissed him again, but this time he pulled away. Before he started on massaging her, he wanted to show her how beautiful she was. She smelled of cookies and cream. He couldn't help himself, he just had to have a taste. He began to lower himself down the length of her body. Selena gasped as his warm tongue came in contact with her belly button. It was so sudden. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he came up her stomach, coating it with kisses.

Anthony's lips lingered right under her breasts. He wanted to take things extra slow. He knew Selena hadn't done this in a while, so he wanted her to be completely comfortable around him and have no doubt in her mind. Selena was kind of beyond the teasing. She wanted him bad, but she appreciated his concern and gentleness, little did she know that was only for now.

Anthony skipped over her breasts, making her whimper loud enough for him to hear. He chuckled and kissed the base of her neck. "We..... Have..... All.... Night." He said in between kissing around her neck, chin, and jawline. She shivered and nodded. She was beyond wet now, and she was sure he'd have to change his sheets tonight. She giggled at the thought. Anthony figured she was m0aning so he decided to start the massage. He lifted himself from off her and grabbed the baby oil.

He poured the warm liquid from her neck, stopping at her flat stomach. Their eyes connected as he began to rub it in. He started at her chest and made his way to her arms. She turned her head to the side, enjoying his hands on her. Anthony took his index finger, tracing the droplet of oil sliding from her neck, to the area between her breasts. He then cupped them, feeling her hard nipples in his palm.

He rubbed, and he rubbed. Selena was feeling intense pleasure. She thought she would burst from this alone. "Oh Ant." She panted. He continued to knead her left breast, pinching her right nipp1e. Selena felt tingles run straight down to her dripping core. Anthony was now hard as a rock. Her m0ans, her spirit, her body, and the way her eyebrows furrowed had him hypnotized. He needed her, and she needed him. Mind body and soul.

He pulled away from her globes, massaging her abs. She wanted his hands lower. Anthony moved his hands to the top of her core just before her OTHER pair of lips. Their eyes locked, as he went lower. He stopped, looking for confirmation to take it to the next level. Selena smiled and nodded. Anthony smiled back at her, and lightly rubbed her inner thighs. "Open up for me baby." He cooed in her ear. She did as he asked without question, and he waisted no time. He started with her c1it. He rubbed slowly, making her eyes roll to the back of her head and a soft moan he barely heard, but committed to his memory. "Mmm yeah." She whispered.