Opening Up

The scented aroma surrounded the air filling his nostrils with the hint of an exquisite delicacy being cooked by his doting husband! Kim Jungkook grimaced and stirred in his sleep slowly muttering a few "H-hubby," he whined slightly trying to feel the comfortable warmth which soothes his heart to the core and calms his racing heartbeats! 

The latter male struggled to lift his body from his sleeping position, a weary yawn escaped his delicate lips slumping his shoulders in discomfort. He opened his eyes after much endeavors, his eyelashes fluttered in search of  a man, his man. He removed the duvet which was previously placed by his husband to nestle his sensitive skin, Jungkook hissed while taking clumsy steps towards the kitchen of their farmhouse.

Taehyung kept humming along the cheerful notes of the song, flipping the pancakes carefully. Taehyung's breath hitched when a soft pair of arms sneaked around his muscular torso, he smiled gently placing the spatula aside to pay heed to the comfort seeking male behind. Taehyung's eyes fluttered with love witnessing the half opened dark black orbs reaching out his hands for finding Taehyung's torso to hug him again. Taehyung chuckled pulling his cute wifey in a tight, bone-crashing hug. Jungkook giggled melodiously feeling some soft kisses adoring his bare neck.

"Love. Why did you wake up this soon? I thought you will be sleeping until 7 but its just 4 a.m. right now! Let me finish preparing the breakfast and then we can cuddle again, hm?" Taehyung's joyful mood died down when he hard some soft sniffles coming out form his husband's mouth pressed against his chest. "W-What happened princess? Look at me," Taehyung held his chin delicately to meet his eyes only to feel his heart clench badly. Jungkook's doe eyes are shimmering with tears, his cute button nose slightly red from cold and those fluffy chubby cheeks puffed out adorably,"Oh love!" Taehyung again snuggled the little bunny in his chest, radiating his warmth by engulfing the little one tightly!

Jungkook snuggled more into the broad chest and held the hem of Taehyung's shirt tightly as if the latter will disappear anytime! "Bub, why are you here? Did you see any nightmare?" Jungkook shook his head slowly caressing Taehyung's biceps with h...

Jungkook snuggled more into the broad chest and held the hem of Taehyung's shirt tightly as if the latter will disappear anytime! "Bub, why are you here? Did you see any nightmare?" Jungkook shook his head slowly caressing Taehyung's biceps with his left hand diving more into Taehyung's love. Taehyung cooed inaudibly picking his husband in a swift motion, Jungkook gasped a little but wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck who turned off the stove and strolled towards their bedroom.

"Y-You lied to me," Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's neck which was clearly audible to the other. "When petal? You know right, that I will never lie to my little husband," Taehyung whispered back placing Jungkook on the bed who shook his head and settled in Taehyung's lap comfortably. Taehyung caressed his husband's soft cheeks furrowing his eyebrows, Jungkook crawled towards his pillow and took out his phone from underneath it,"Here, open the chat box and click on the first person."

Taehyung didn't like the unresponsive attitude of his husband, he grabbed the phone which he has gifted the other before departing a few days ago and did as Jungkook asked him to, opening the chat-box of the first person his blood boiled in rage.