Missing You

A muffled sob left the pale-pinkish texture of his lips chocking his throat slightly,"BUNNY, COME DOWN WE HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU." Jungkook slowly raised his ducked-down head from the fluffy pillows which is by now soaked with his tears. Taking deep breaths Jungkook sighed gloomily multiple times and yelled,"COMING!"  

 Taking deep breaths Jungkook sighed gloomily multiple times and yelled,"COMING!"  

Its been five days since the elder left in the eve, dusk was falling rapidly then. Neither a single call nor a text message from the CEO male saddened Jungkook, he bit his lips swallowing the overwhelming sadness growing inside. Meeting Taehyung is alike to a fortunate stroke of serendipity in Jungkook's life, every moment he spend with his husband has been treasured inside his aching heart. Taehyung has become a habit to him, waking up beside each other, his arms wrapped around younger's waist, legs tangled in comfort, short time bickering, playful teasing, his iconic boxy smile and the latter's signature bunny smile adoring their cheeks is what both are addicted to. 

"COME FAST KOOKIE YOU'RE GONNA REALLY LIKE THIS ONE," yep that's right it's not their first attempt to make Jungkook smile after Taehyung left hastily. It's not like he didn't smile for once but the fragile male's family members know him really well! 

He fished under the blankets to come in contact with his mobile, at which he keeps staring at night hoping for a single reply or call? Is it so hard for Mr Kim to make use of his non-paralyzed fingers and type something right away, even a ❛I am fine love don't worry! I love you❜ or maybe ❛Hey love. Sorry I've been really busy with these nerve wracking works that I just want to run into your arms and never leave again. I promise to meet you soon, goodnight wifey❜ is more than enough to assure the worried male about his husband's well being. Taehyung promised to message him for once within the time interval of 24 hours but it seems like his work gets more priority than his miserable wifey! He broke his promise, Jungkook's lips wobbled up trying to pour his emotions.

Hi hubby :) Koo already misses you
Do your work fast and call me tomorrow

Hey hubby
Good morning. Finish your work soon hm?
Koo loves you :D

Hubbyyyyy I called you 6 times today but you didn't pick up
Please call Koo back

Hubbyyyyy I called you 6 times today but you didn't pick upPlease call Koo back