Uncertain

"I will miss it here," Jungkook whispered lowly clutching the hem of Taehyung's hoodie. This place happens to grow an unforgivable attachment with his soul's serenity! Something about the ocean, waking up every morning to this aesthetic view, admirable symphonies of the nature and lastly, the beautiful memories he created along with his husband occupied a spacial place in his core!

"Lets go love, we can visit this place whenever you want to,"after bidding a final goodbye to their first honeymoon spot, the Kim couple drifted towards their second designation ~

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

"Hey bunny," Yoongi greeted his little fluff ball who giggled excitedly answering,"Hyy hyungie, how are you doing? Your health is fine na? Koo mish you shoo much," the pouty male scrunched his nose cutely and stomped his foot on the floor to expre...

"Hey bunny," Yoongi greeted his little fluff ball who giggled excitedly answering,"Hyy hyungie, how are you doing? Your health is fine na? Koo mish you shoo much," the pouty male scrunched his nose cutely and stomped his foot on the floor to express the intensity of his feelings. Taehyung chuckled silently observing his cute wifey's affectionate actions. He loves to stare at his life!!

After talking with his family for almost an hour, giving them a little tour of their yacht, the ocean scenario and a heartfelt conversation with their son-in-law, Jungkook hanged up the call with the iconic bunny smile playing on his lips! "Hubby—

╰    𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎    ╯

"Ignore it darling," Taehyung sighed softly lowering his phone's volume and kept smooching the younger's fluffy cheeks. "But its wrong na, you should pick it up," Jungkook complained crossing his arms against his soft chest! Before Kim Taehyung could response anymore his phone lightened up showing the same caller id who called a few seconds ago,"Pick it up hubby, Koo is here," he laid his head against his husband's muscular chest and kept playing with the elder's fingers.

 "But its wrong na, you should pick it up," Jungkook complained crossing his arms against his soft chest! Before Kim Taehyung could response anymore his phone lightened up showing the same caller id who called a few seconds ago,"Pick it up hubby, ...

"This better be fucking important or else you know me," Taehyung grumbled in annoyance. "I am really sorry for hampering your private moments sir but this needs to be taken care of immediately!" Taehyung could sense the anxious tone of his employee, letting out a worn out sigh he uttered,"Continue Tristan!"