Drunk Bunny

Jungkook stumbled twice with his wobbly legs, his eyes felt like rotating round and round, his hands went uncontrolled and his body directing towards the mafia king! 

Taehyung glared hardly at the tipsy male, he is not mad because of the younger's clothes, he is not that typical possessive one plus it isn't revealing at all but the way he saw his husband drinking without anyone's guide or visiting such places w...

Taehyung glared hardly at the tipsy male, he is not mad because of the younger's clothes, he is not that typical possessive one plus it isn't revealing at all but the way he saw his husband drinking without anyone's guide or visiting such places without him, is what he is concerned about. 

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 ~

Jungkook's seductive posture, half closed drunken eyes, blushing red cheeks, intoxicating mixture of natural vanilla and strawberry scent, alluring features,  aroma of his tempting body, Taehyung just wants to claim him then and there.

Jungkook crashed against Taehyung's hard yet soft chest. "H-hubby (hiccups) ~" Taehyung sighed contently when he realized the bunny still has some senses to differentiate between people and even after being drunk for the first time, Kim Jungkook didn't take a second to recognize his hubby, indeed a proud moment for Mr Kim Taehyung ~

"H-hubby nuu lowve Koo(points his finger towards him cutely) ! Koo lowves h-hubby (hiccups) but hubby n-nuu lowve Koo" Taehyung's heart clenched at his husband's sudden confession! He sighed sadly, figuring out his fault and lifted the pouting bun...

"H-hubby nuu lowve Koo(points his finger towards him cutely) ! Koo lowves h-hubby (hiccups) but hubby n-nuu lowve Koo" Taehyung's heart clenched at his husband's sudden confession! He sighed sadly, figuring out his fault and lifted the pouting bunny like a sack of potato, throwing the weightless feather on his shoulder like an usual habit!

Jungkook gasped cutely, covering his mouth with his small palm,"H-hey Mr H-hubby nu bunnynap Koo, Koo is gwood bunny ! (hiccups) K-Koo w-wanna drink t-that weird t-thingy again, again again, again again ~ (hiccups) " 

Taehyung's clenching heart soothed cheerfully, he cursed himself internally for not paying enough attention to his life, his love, his Kim Jungkook !

Jungkook hit the elder's shoulder with his small, cute fists mumbling," M-meanie hubby, awayz cawwy K-Koo, Koo folgot how to w-walk, n-nuu walkie walkie when huuby is t-there, byy walkie w-walkie" Jungkook cutely waved his hand resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder, erupting into delightful giggles! Taehyung's heart raced at a million times faster rate when the cute talks hit his mind like an arrow hitting its target, he can never be mad at the cutest bunny!