𝟑𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜

Kainaat’s POV

Kainaat’s POV

My father’s words ring in my head. I feel like my head will burst, and my brain will pop out on the floor.

My father always told me to get as much information as you can about things and people around you, but I could never imagine that the house I lived in, had so many secrets.

Rehaan.

Rehaan Rajvansh.

The boy who died.

The boy who was killed.

By his own father.

The thought brings a shiver down my spine as I try to gulp the information down my throat.

I never imagined that things could turn out to be like this.

Aman Arora’s manager was behind the gun, whose bullet was targeted at ansh.

This violated their truce, and now they are at each other’s throats. I knew what kind of business ansh was into and I cannot complain about it but losing him in this shit is not what I can handle.

Ansh can handle this.

Even though the thought scares me to a point where I want to hid myself and ansh from the whole world so we can be safe.

But I know that he will handle this Akash thing.

But he won’t be able to digest the truth that my father just revealed.

That night at the gym, while Reyaansh was hitting that punching bag, he was also trying to release the stress.

The guilt.

He feels guilty for taking his brother’s position. His brother’s rights.

While his father took his own son’s life, he does not feel guilty about it.

In the morning, ansh called me to inform that he will come to take me home. But i refused and came with a driver instead.

I don't want to meet Reyaansh, I would cry in front of him and I cannot afford that in the morning.

As I’m walking in the hallway of Rajvansh mansion, I feel like a stranger.

I have an urge inside me to open every single room and find some more secrets. They will surely have more skeletons in their closet, but I’m sure they have locked their closets. And threw the keys away.

On the day of my wedding, when I first entered inside, I felt like I was at home. Now I feel like I don’t even know these people.

The only person who feels like home is ansh.

That night, I couldn’t find ansh.

All I could see was a brother who lost everything.

My Ansh was gone.