Chapter 15

I wake up slowly and try lifting myself up. A rebellion relic marked arm around my waist stops my movements.

I look up and see Garrick looking down at me.

"Good morning, sunshine." I beam at him. His disheveled hair made him even more handsome.

"I'm so glad this isn't a dream." He says kisses my forehead.

I look around to see where I am.

I guess somehow during the night we ended up in his room because this wasn't mine.

I look towards his window and see a light gleam which means that the sun is only now coming up.

I move to get up once again but Garrick repeats his previous gesture.

"We have to get up. Breakfast will be in about an hour and Violet can't know that I'm missing."

He releases a low grumble. "Fine but we're not finished yet. We still need to talk, though if you want we can do something else."

He smirks as he moves off the bed around me.

I pull the sheet to cover my body. I'm so sore it's like I have no energy left in my body.

"Nope, we should get ready."

"Suit yourself, just say the word. And don't cover yourself. I already saw everything last night." He stands up, his backside fully exposed to me.

"I don't think I can do it again." I voice out. "I feel so weak like my body is going to collapse at any moment."

"Sorry, did I go too hard?" He gives me a worried look.

"No, but it's not just my legs, it's my entire body." I point my head to the ground, as if I can't hold it up anymore.

And the I see his back. "Did I do that?" Worry fills my voice as I point to his back.

Finger nail scratches lined his back.

"What can I say, I must have done a good job to be rewarded with these scars." He looks over his shoulder at his back.

I stand up to get a closer look, wincing with each step, dragging the sheet with me.

"Does it hurt? Maybe we should go to my room and apply some ointment."

He turns around. "It's fine, I don't mind displaying them, it lets me know that last night was real. So, don't worry."

From there he changes into his clothes.

"Hey Garrick, I don't have any clothes, I think we left them in the bathing room."

"Here." He tosses me a large shirt which I quickly put on.

"What is it?" I ask as he stares at me.

"You're just so beautiful, from your hair." He kisses my hair. "To the rest of you." He kisses the back of my hand.

"And you're so handsome." I bring his face to mine, kissing him softly. "I'm going, I'll see you later."

I feel like vomiting the moment I kiss him.

What is wrong with me?

I exit his room, sneaking quietly until I reach the front of my door.

I look around making sure no one can see me.

"May?" A voice startles me and I jump.

I turn around to see Rhi standing at her door.

"What were you up to last night?" She passes me a smirk.