True joins a band and Nico goes rogue.

Once again, things just had to be interesting.  

We were hiding out in a small town, trying to keep a low profile when it happened.  A few teenagers were on the same sidewalk we were, playing different instruments to earn money.  But their singer was sick.  

And since everyone thought we didn't have money (no one asked me) True volunteered to sing with them as long as she got a cut.  So, she and the three guys started a band.  But then they wanted to pick things up a bit.  

And by that, I mean they wanted to do stunts.  

See, I don't get why they would do that when they were earning enough money playing music.  But True agreed, so the guys got their skateboards out and started doing tricks.  So that inspired True to start an archery contest, all the while still singing.  

I got to admit, they were good.  But then something a cured to me.  

Nico was missing.  

Of course, he had to run off.  Sure, maybe big groups wasn't his thing.  It wasn't mine either.  But I couldn't lose him within four days of our quest.  No way.  The only way he got to leave was if one, we completed our quest, or two, he died.  I was rooting for the first one.  

After I made sure True would try to keep an eye on Allora, I went off in search for the moody boy.  Thankfully, I didn't have to look far.  I found him near a fountain in the center of the plaza.  Alone.  

"Nico?"  

He barely acknowledged me.  "What?"  

"Are you okay?"  

He turned away so I couldn't see his face.  "Why do you care?"  

I sat down on the fountain in hopes to see him, but he just shuffled away.  "Because you guys are the closest things I've had to friends in, well, kind of my entire life."  

He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye but didn't say anything.  We somewhat stared at each other in silence before he eventually huffed and caved in.  

"My sister, Bianca. . ."  he started, and as soon as he mentioned Bianca his eyes watered, and he quickly turned away.  "She died.  On a quest.  Not that long ago.  The guy that was with her, he promised to keep her safe.  But she died.  I never got to say goodbye."  

"I'm sorry,"  I whispered, looking down at my hands.  

He glared at me.  "His name is Percy Jackson.  He's a child Poseidon, like you.  But something's different about you. . ."  

My heart stopped for a second, and I was terrified he was going to say it.  He was going to reveal me, I was sure.  But he just glared at me and stormed away, being swallowed up by the darkness.  

I stared at the place where he'd disappeared for a few minutes before returning back to where True and they guys were still singing.  

While I watched the small circus, I thought about the prophecy.  

Three shall go to assure the future, 

One shall live, two will perish and be replaced.  

The Silver Princess will be their guide 

The journey will unite the enemy sides, 

To bring life back to the forgotten goddess, 

If only to prepare for the future seven.  

Out of danger the goddess will be, 

If the four succeed.  

But do not delay or all will fail, 

And the Earth will wake from her slumber.  

All I had to do was figure out what I was supposed to guide them to.  

A/N:  Hi guys :)  Sorry for the bad prophecy!  I thought I was going to have something better but then I just...yeah.  We have that.  But on other things....

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE PERCY JACKSON TV SERIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? 

Also, Merry Christmas!  

- Anne <3