Chapter 18

I was sitting in front of my vanity, braiding my hair

       I was sitting in front of my vanity, braiding my hair. Getting prepared for what's getting ready to come. Tonight is the night we chase after Victoria, hopefully get rid of her for good. Well, one could hope.  My eyes gravitate towards the top left corner of my mirror to see Edward walking up to me.  Finishing up my braid, I turned to face him. 

    "Have you've seen the outcome from tonight?"  He asked me. 

I shook my head, "No" I said with a frown. " I wish but that would be too easy. Alice's visions are the only reliable thing we can follow until I get anything." 

   Edward tilted my head up by my chin to have me look at him, " You are plenty of helpful to the family. Don't think so badly about yourself.  Just look at everything you've accomplished within the year alone." He kissed my lips. 

    I pouted as I knew he was right, " I helped keep our secret hidden...prevented you from ending your life." 

   He nodded, " Brought the family back together, helped me realize that I had my soulmate right by my side.  It may not seem like a lot to you. But to us it means so much more. We don't have the Volturi breathing down our necks because of a human knowing of our world." 

   "I love you" We said in unison

      We both laughed, "Come on, it's time for us to head out into the woods." I grabbed his hand and dragged him downstairs. 

~ Forest Clearing~

Outfit: