Chapter 4

Having Edward back with everyone puts everything back in balance again

        Having Edward back with everyone puts everything back in balance again. But his attention is going more towards the human..his infatuation with....Bella. In biology he spoke to Bella for the first time, he even apologized to her. My mind couldn't stay off of why he is showing the sudden interest, at the end of class he walked with her down the hall to her locker just asking her questions. I sighed and walked outside and waited by the car for my family.

Serena's Outfit

  I felt a small pixie like presence next me, " Serena you okay?" Shaking my head, pulling myself out of my thoughts

  I felt a small pixie like presence next me, " Serena you okay?" Shaking my head, pulling myself out of my thoughts. I turned my head to see Alice standing next to me. No later than 5 minutes all of my other siblings have surrounded me but Edward.

  I simply shook my head, " No...honestly I'm not, I don't know why but.......Edward and Bella together are just bothering me." right then and there I started to have a vision.

~VISION~

    All I could see was Edward and Bella in the middle of the forest, he was taking her out of the cloud bank...to show her his real form. He pulls her onto his back and runs over to the small section of light. Once they make it, he drops Bella and goes to step into the small bit of sunlight to show her what he really is.

"It's like diamonds, you're beautiful" Bella exclaimed looking at Edward.

"Beautiful?" he said in disgust, " This is the skin of a killer, Bella. I'm a killer" He walks around the forest trying to dodge her but she follows after him.

Bella continues to follow him, " I don't believe that."

"Because you believe the lie. Camouflage. I'm the worlds most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that." Edward jumps to a high level. "As if you could outrun me!" he darts really fast around the area then he jumps back landing next to Bella. "As if you could fight me off." Edward grabs a tree branch and throws it. "I'm designed to kill" Edward said to her hoping she got the message.

    There conversation continues, Bella not giving up and taking Edwards advice and just leaving everything be and hoping she knows the danger she is bring herself into. But they ended up by a tree very close to one another.

"Now I'm afraid." Bella says

"Good" Edward says relieved he takes a step back.

  But Bella moves forward to him, "I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.I feel like you're gonna disappear."

"You don't know how long I've waited for you." Edward says to her as he places his palm on Bella's chest. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

"What a stupid lamb."

"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Then Edward and Bella sit on grass next to each other, and lay down on the grass. Looking into each other's eyes. As the sunlight shines through the gap in the trees. Bella looks between the gap in the trees,and looks at Edward as he sparkles...as they continued to gaze into each others eyes.

~END OF VISION~

    Then and there if I was able to shed tears of sadness, I would be crying my eyes out, red face, tear stained, make up running looking of a 'teenage' girl who just got her heartbroken by her own vision. The guy I love is in love with another, all I could do with the emotions I have left, caused me to gasp as if I was actually holding in a breath that I didn't need.

"Serena...what did you see?" Rosalie asked me while rubbing my back in comfort

   My head snapped up looking around frantic at my siblings, "Edward...chose Bella, they ended up together after all......." Alice engulfed me into a tight hug

   Right now all I wanted to do is go home and sit in my room, try to forget about all the pain.  Here I stand thinking that the man I love will come to me and fulfill the wedding vision I had of us but I guess it will never come true. Rose took my car keys out of my hands and got into the drivers seat, as I hopped into the passenger side. Leaning my head against the window, 'Maybe it was a mistake coming back home.' I thought. 

    After coming home from school, I walked into my room. I needed to stay away for a bit and think without anyone else around.  Not bothering to turn my room lights on, I flipped on my fairy lights and lit some candles.  I didn't sit in my favorite spot, I leaned against the wall where the big sliding window is.  Watching the wild life run around without a care in the world calms me surprisingly. I used my gift to grow a vine out from the ground and bloom a rose for me to pick. 

" If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain

" If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain. If you cut me with a knife it's still the same. And I know her heart is beating, and I know that I am dead. Yet the pain here that I feel. Try and tell me it's not real, it seems that I still have a tear to shed." I quietly sang as I pick the rose pedals off and watched them fall onto my floor.

  Rose and Alice knocked on my door and instantly were by my side, "  I could only imagine what you're going through. But you don't have to be alone." Alice's comforting words made everything feel just a tad bit better. 

  Rose nodded, "She's right, Edward is stupid for not realizing it. He's a typical male, won't know what's good for him until it bites him." 

   I chuckled slightly, "I do appreciate you girls coming and talking to me. It just hurts watching your mate fall for another and be infatuated with them. Every time I see them it breaks my unbeaten heart more than it should ever." 

"