Chapter thirty-one

Chapter thirty- one : "what are you trying to say?"

-Tori-

"You look beautiful," Jake whispered in my ears as he lead me inside.

"I really hope they like me....," I said softly. I was already sweating in my palms. Turning to walk back out but Jake Quickly grabbed my arm. He pulled me close with one hand on my cheek.

"Babe, you can do this. Besides my father already likes you," he said with a smirk on his face.

"How? He doesn't even know me," I said shaking in his arms.

"He knew your father. He also knows how much you mean to me and that I love you. Now come on they are all waiting. I will be right here."

I took Jakes hand and we began walking up and to where everyone else were. I calmed down a bit knowing Jake was with me. Making my way through the dinning room before just before Jake. Aria got up and walked over to me.

"Everything is going to be okay just be yourself. My mothers scares everyone but don't let that stop you and Jake, okay?"

"I'll try but I don't know," I replied. I started getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I felt to dizzy Jake ran to my side.

"Let's get you seated"he whispers in my ears. It was only Aria, Jake, and I at the table at the moment. Taking a couple breaths I definitely calmed down.

" son you should have really went and picked her up. What kind of boyfriend actually agrees to her driving out here alone. I just can't wait to see her. I can't stop-," said his mother,as she stopped mid sentence while entering the room. " I can't stop think bout my unborn grand babies," she said finishing her sentence.

Her eyebrow raised as her eyes landed on me. I quickly stood to my feet. Aria and Jake followed shortly after. Jakes mother seemed familiar. My gaze dropped to the floor as I tried to piece together when I seen her before. Yes, I knew Jake growing up but I never saw his mother and father. I most likely didn't pay attention to them. Actually I never payed much attention to anyone. For me to not even remember who Jake was when he came back into my life before my father died I shouldn't be so shocked if I couldn't remember his mother. Jakes mother blonde hair was straighten and pushed behind her shoulders. She had on a grey dress that hugged her body and reached just above the knee. I didn't know what to say or even what to do I was frozen. My heart was beating so fast it hurt.

"Mom this is-"

"One of you and Mel's friends. She's cute I love the dress darling. Son really I'm ready to eat where is Melody? "

"Mom! I'm not with melody. Just stop interrupting me and let me talk. Melody and I broke up."

"Son you finally found you a descent girlfriend and now you left her to be with God knows who sleeping with all these slutty and hormonal girls," his mother said cutting him off again.

I began to feel like I'm just not going to get accepted by his mother. She already had her mind on who she likes for her son. Never really gave me a chance to see what I'm like. She quickly assumed I was some friend. I looked over at Jake and hurt flashed over my eyes. He came towards me but I simply moved away.

" I think I should just leave. I'll see you around Jake," I whispered quickly making my way out the door and down the stairs. The arguing got louder as I made my way towards the door.

Jakes p.o.v

My blood boiled with anger. I have had it with my mother. Her and my father barely here with us they travel all the time. She thinks just because she pops in town she can decided who I'm with and who I'm not with. Just because my mother wants Melody doesn't me that I want Melody. I truly love Tori. She means a lot to me. I'm not going to stop what I'm feeling because my mother wants to play like she control me.