Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN: The connected lost

Vote,comment, and share

story goal: 1,000 reads

(not edited )

(Natalie P.O.V)

He left. No good bye being said. saying I'm heart broken would be a understatement. I could not breath last night. Every time I tried, I struggled. I loved him, I wanted to tell him. Jason Was Tori's and I everything. He understood us, Protected us, and annoyed us with love. Now he is gone. He saved my ass from getting beat,when Him, Tori and I got in a fight with Jennifer. Speaking of Tori, I was stuck accord town not able to comfort her. I got dressed in My over sized sweater with Mickey mouse on it, Black skinny jeans, and my black converses. I put my hair down straight. I really can careless about how I look at the moment. I got in my car and headed to school. I hope I can find Tori. She most likely hates me for not being there.

I made my way into the school parking lost to see kids scattered throughout the Area. When I got out my car, I spotted Tori. She had on A over sized sweater with goofy on it,and dark blue skinny jeans. Things happen so fast, I caught myself running to her. She fell into my arms. we both cried our eyes out. "I miss him and I have been pushed away by Jake-" Tori started saying quickly. I decided to cut her off and tell her it is going to be okay.

"I have been crying like if someone died" I said, allowing Tori to laugh.

(Tori P.O.V)

After telling Natalie Everything I made my way to my locker. when I got to my locker, I saw Melody and Jake. Melody spotted me and quickly kissed Jake. Okay? Melody trying to make me jealous? I walked past them and made my way to my locker. Jake did not even look at me. He must really be mad that I walked away. I just feel like this all is stupid. I walked to him and tapped his back.

"Jake,why are we-" I started saying but was cut off

" Jake, I hit my hand in my locker can you help me?" Melody said, literally slamming her hand in the locker intentionally. She smiled at me until when Jake turned to face her,she pretend to be hurt. What the hell is her deal. I don't care anymore. I walked away and went to the dance room. Today I have first and second period free. Then art, math,English, and Gym. I made my way into the dance room. Taking off my Sweater to only my Tank top and jeans, walked in Zayn.

"Hey friend" he said,while dropping his bag down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, curiosity taking over. He smiled and took off his hat.

"I was bored, I have first period free" He said walking towards me.

I looked at him intensely and whispered "Dance battle?". He nodded and I put on the music. I put on 'As long as you love me' by Justin Bieber. I went first. Closing my eyes and moving my body to every beat. My hair bounced in many directions and he looked impressed. Then it was his turn. He pushed me to the side and started dancing. Doing childish moves. He was purposely going off beat. I could not help but laugh. bumped into me an we fell to the floor weak of laughter.

He and I were extremely close to each other. Our noses touched I looked up at his hazel eyes. I felt trapped under a spell. It was not as strong as Jake's...

I pulled away and so did he. We kept laughing ignoring what just happen. Soon the double doors of the dance room flew open. In came Jake, something was in his eyes. Annoyance, hate,lost?

Hurt.

I grabbed my bag and ran to him. "Jake!" I screamed, down the empty hall. He did not stop walking. "Jake please speak to me!" I yelled at him, again. soon I gave up and something got in me. "Fine! Walk away. I'm sorry I pushed you away, there I said it! I'm sorry that you are pushing me away for that bitch of a girlfriend who slammed her hand in a locker on purpose. I am so sorry that I needed you more than anyone to comfort me. What are you sorry for nothing. Why can't we just be happy and best friends again?" I said, Before feeling a cold item on my chest. I touched it and saw the necklace Jason got me when I turned fifteen.