After walking forward for more than ten minutes and still not seeing a few zombies, Ji Yanqing frowned slightly when the others breathed a sigh of relief.
  "What's wrong?" Lan Zi noticed.
  Ji Yan thought about it briefly, but finally shook his head slightly.
  "Maybe they were dragged into the forest." Xia Chenshu had also noticed that Ji Yanqing had been looking at the zombies.
  Ji Yan remained silent. It was indeed possible. They had seen a lot of zombie corpses in the woods before, but for some reason he always felt a strange feeling that he couldn't explain.
  Ji Yanqing looked at the front of the team. Xue Gang, who was leading the way, noticed that there were not many zombies on the street and accelerated his pace.
  At nearly six o'clock in the morning, when there was not much snow left on the road, Xue Gang, who was leading the way, suddenly stopped and found a commercial street in front of him.
  The street is not particularly busy. There are more than 20 shops in a row, and most of the shops are old. However, the street sells food. This was originally a snack street.
  There were not many zombies on the street, and there were only a few scattered figures in total.
  Xue Gang did not miss this opportunity. He asked his people to make a noise to attract all the zombies into a store, then closed the door from the outside and locked all the zombies inside.
  Xue Gang is quite experienced in dealing with zombies. ③Think ③Rabbit ③Net ③Document ③ File ③ Share ③ Share ③ and ③ Online ③ Read ③ Read ③
  After doing this, after Xue Gang gave the order, other people without guns quickly shuttled through the streets looking for food.
  It was not the first time for those people to do this. They were very fast and efficient. In less than five minutes, all the shops on the street were patronized.
  Their harvest was quite rich. They found a lot of flour, noodles and other dry ingredients. They even found a bag and a half of rice in one of the stores.
  Faced with this harvest, everyone's faces turned red.
  The bald man, who didn't know what position he had in the team, counted all the things and ordered several of them to divide the things on their backs and take them away.
  Baldhead has become more and more skilled at giving orders to others.
  Ji Yanqing watched from a distance without participating.
  After a group of people carried their belongings across the street, Ji Yanqing looked back again.
  The streets are quiet and quiet. If you don't look at the garbage on the ground and the messy shops on both sides of the streets, everything will be as beautiful as before the virus outbreak.
  After finding something and just escaping from death, Xue Gang and his group changed their previous moody expressions and became high-spirited.
  It has been more than half a year since the virus broke out. Almost all the shops in the city have been visited countless times. There are not many supplies they can find. It has indeed been a long time since they found so much food at once, and they are still doing so smoothly. in the case of.
  Faced with this, Xue Gang has even begun to think about whether to camp in the city for a while. The despair and fear of not having food are no less than knowing that there is a corpse king in the city.
  With his previous experience and knowing that this city should not have been visited by too many people, Xue Gang began to deliberately search for streets along the way.
  Soon, they found a second street ahead.
  That street is not really a commercial street, just a few groceries on an old road outside a few communities selling daily necessities.
  The items on the shelves in the store are long gone. There is some garbage on the shelves and on the floor, but the traces of rummaging are not serious. Maybe there are fish that have slipped through the net.
  There were no zombies outside the store, and few zombies had been seen in this city.
  After Xue Gang asked a few people to be alert, a group of people behind him swarmed up and quickly rummaged through several stores.
  Ji Yanqing took advantage of the time they were rummaging through the shops to look around at the gates of several nearby communities. There were zombies in the communities, a few or three here and there.
  "You still feel something is wrong?" Lan Zi looked around. The city was indeed a little quiet, but in her opinion, this was not a bad thing.
  Ji Yan remained silent, but his brows under his goggles kept furrowing.