Liam stood back, afraid of the females auras. They were dark and gave him shivers.

"Are you okay?" Zayn's voice was loud in his head, but Liam blocked it out and started calling for Niall. He was frozen with fear, yet something told him not to run.

Niall answered the teen and told him he would be there in an instant. Liam thought that instantly wasn't quick enough as the strangers stood, watching him suspiciously. The man's aura felt different, and Liam was somewhat intrigued.

"Lilith, where are we?" the man asked, staring at Liam's hands.

"Another world," Lilith replied, moving a strand of frizzy hair from her eyes so she could watch the teenager too.

Liam suddenly felt shy; her stare was intense. His powers vanished when he began to fidget. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait any longer longer because Niall landed next to the strangers with Shawn. However, the angel brought two more strangers with him, two males who looked to be the same age as himself.

"Niall," he said in a small voice, feeling overwhelmed.

"Mum?" A teen with black hair and a scar over his left eye stepped towards one of the women.

"Zyaire!" she ran towards him, and they hugged.

As Liam tried to find the courage to ask what was going on, Niall dropped to the ground in pain.

"Ni" Shawn breathed and held his chest with panicked eyes. "We don't have long: it's too hard for him to hold a mind-link with anyone other than me."

Liam watched on, helpless and worried until a short boy who arrived with Niall turned and said, "Hello, I'm Arzhel, and you are Liam?"

The God nodded with a little smile.

"It's okay Liam," Shawn spoke for Niall, "these visitors are useful for the war. They have gone through a lot to get here, and you don't have to fear them. Accept them into this world; they can help and want to live peacefully."

Liam nodded before heavy panting and rustling of leaves grew louder behind him. Everyone watched as a great white wolf with unusual purple markings appeared behind him.

Zayn turned to his human form and snaked an arm around Liam's waist, breathing heavy with cautious hazel eyes.

"Are you okay? Who are these people?" His mate leant close and whispered about what happened to the black hole and how he automatically used his strengths to close it.

Liam didn't know that he was capable of closing it, primarily when the black hole was something he had never seen before. Zayn listened while he said how he called for Niall who brought Arzhel and the other teen who was still embracing one of the women.

"Hello," Arzhel beamed, interrupting their whispering. "I am an angel, are you a werewolf?"

Zayn watched him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm Zayn, and you are..."

"Arzhel!" he said with excitement cracking his voice. "Please show me your animal again! How are you able to do that? Why is it a wolf? Why is it white?"

"Uh.." Zayn was distracted by Niall's whimpers. "What's wrong with him?"

"We need to go!" Shawn said in distress as Lilith hurried to Arzhel to speak before they left. Their conversation was awkward, and Zayn cringed, only to feel a glare with a mighty fire burning his temple. He looked up and watched the other teen with the scar over his eye. Zayn growled, and Liam very softly touched the back of his hand, whispering for him to stop.