💗Chapter Thirty-one 💗

Start from the beginning

"Hi buddy" Jungkook replied chuckling a bit at his father's excited voice.

"Tell me what you wanted to say to me" Mr Jeon

"Umm Dad" Jungkook said and took a pause.

"Yes, say it buddy don't be nervous
I am your da- .Wait don't tell me you impregnated someone" Mr Jeon said startling Jungkook.

"Ah dad that's not it what makes you think I will cheat on my Tae " Jungkook said clearly pissed off.

"Thank God now tell me what is it?" Mr Jeon said.

"Dad,actually I am paralyzed for the time being." Jungkook said biting his lips nervously.

"What? And you are telling me now? Wait I am flying you back to Korea right n-" Mr Jeon started yelling but got cut off by Jungkook.

"Dad, calm down" Jungkook said stopping his dad's rambling.

"How can calm down. My son deserves the best of treatment out there. You are coming home and it's final." Mr Jeon said still shocked his son hid something so important from him.

"Okay,dad. Can you tell mom for me?" Jungkook said his heart filled with warmth that his dad only thought about what will be good for him to recover instead of judging him.

"Yeah, sure. I will arrange everything for you guys to return back tomorrow. So pack your things okay." Mr Jeon said.

"Okay ,dad" Jungkook replied showing his bunny smile even though his dad can't see it.

"Listen son, I know what you are thinking but remember that I will love you no matter what. Whether you are paralyzed or not you are my son. You can even decide to continue sitting in the wheelchair. I will willingly push you around. You don't have to worry about that." Mr Jeon said starting with seriousness and ended up being playful at the end.

"Dad" Jungkook whined making Mr Jeon chuckle.

"Say hi to your friend that help you over there.Thank him on our behalf and tell he can ask us for any help he needs ok!" Mr Jeon said silently thanking the guy in his heart.

"Okay Dad, see you tomorrow" Jungkook said.

"Okay, see you take care" Mr Jeon replied ending the call. Jungkook turned to Tae and smiled at him mischievously.

"What's with that smile?" Tae said but soon yelped when Jungkook pulled him into a kiss.

He started hitting Jungkook's chest to leave him but Jungkook only deepened the kiss. Tae soon gave up and kissed back. Jungkook broke the kiss after some time and said.

"I am energised now. Come let's go pack our luggage" Jungkook said smiling widely. The smile fell off when Tae smacked him at the back of his head and said.

"You cheater. I haven't forgotten about your punishment
How dare you steal a kiss from me. Your punishment has been increased to two weeks"

"But baby" Jungkook whined but stopped seeing Tae's glare.

"Now come let's go pack." Tae said pushing Jungkook's wheelchair towards the room they are staying in.

Time skip to the next day

Jungkook's pov

Today is the day we are leaving. We informed Mingyu whilst we were having dinner last night. I feel sad that I have to leave but we will stay in touch. I looked up and saw Tae coming with our luggage from out room.

I turned towards Mingyu and spoke

" I don't know how to express my gratitude. Thank you very much for helping me. If not because of you I would have been dead somewhere. I owe my life to you. I hope we keep in touch so that maybe one day I might be able to help you as you hell. Thank you again."

"I did what felt right at that moment. I am even happier that I helped you I met an amazing person like you. And of course I will keep in touch afterall you are now my friend" Mingyu said after which he hugged me. We hugged for a few minutes then pulled back.

"Mingyu, just as Jungkook said we are grateful to you. Make sure to call us if you ever come back to Korea for a meet up. Thanks so much" Tae said flashing his boxy smile.

"It's okay Tae. Make sure to take care of your hubby very well" Mingyu said wiggling his eyebrows at the hubby word making Tae smile shyly.

Author's pov

They all moved outside and Mingyu called a cab to send them to the airport. They waved goodbye to each other and the car drove off.

Magical time skip

Now they are standing (of course Jungkook is sitting on his wheelchair) in front of the airport waiting for mr Jeon to pick them up. With the help of the people Mr Jeon called they were able to have a smooth and safe flight. Soon they sighted Mr Jeon waving and moving towards them.

As soon as he reached there, he pulled Jungkook into a tight hug.

"Buddy, I missed you" Mr Jeon said smiling widely his eyes glistening with tears.

"I missed you too dad." Jungkook said hugging him like his life depends on it.Tae just stared at the family reunion smiling a little. Soon they broke the hug.

"Come guys. Your mom is waiting for you." Mr Jeon said to both boys holding Tae's hand in one hand and pushing Jungkook's wheelchair with the other.

He helped Jungkook sit in the car. Tae sat by Jungkook. And they drove away.
Soon they reached the house. Tae and Mr Jeon helped Jungkook onto his wheelchair then pushed him towards the door of Jeon mansion. Mr Jeon unlocked the door.

As soon as he opened them. The people in the house shouted.
"Welcome back home, Jungkook "

Jungkook looked up to see his mom and friends holding balloons and some confetti on the floor.

His mother rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much Kook " his mother said still hugging him.

" I missed you mom so much" Jungkook said a few teardrops falling from his eyes.

"Group hug" the rest of them shouted and rushed to Jungkook and also hugged him.

Tae chuckled and joined the hug.

"I missed you all so much." Jungkook said to all of them.

"And we love you too" They all replied still hugging him.

Jungkook just smiled thinking how lucky he is to have such an amazing family as well as friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

I hope it was good. Take care of yourselves and I love you.💜💜