Beach

sorry for the bad quality pic :(

It is finally the holidays! Among the many vacations you planned, one of it was to go to the beach.

You and Seventeen had planned to go to a beach for a day trip. You guys planned to use a train instead of driving there to get a school trip mood.

On that morning, everyone met up at the train station early in case. When you arrived, everyone was there except Joshua. And the train is almost here.

Seungkwan: Where is Joshua hyung?!

Dino: I called but he isn't picking up.

Mingyu: Don't tell me he overslept.

You: I texted him but he isn't reading it.

Scoups: y/n, could you tell him that we will be going first, because if we keep waiting we're gonna miss the train. Maybe he can catch the afternoon train or drive there himself.

Woozi: It is so unlike him to miss something like this.

You: I know right.

You opened your phone and sent a text to Joshua before getting on the train. Even though the train waited for a while before leaving, Joshua did not arrive nor read your messages, which made you worried.

DK: Don't worry. I bet Joshua is oversleeping because he worked hard during practice yesterday, he must be tired.

You: Okay, thanks DK.

You decided to relax and enjoy the trip. During the train ride, you guys kept singing and dancing to Seventeen songs and chatted about things that happened recently.

When the train was about to arrive, you suddenly received a call from Joshua. Everyone noticed and was relieved that he was alive.

You immediately picked up the phone,

You: Hey! Where are you?

Hoshi: Hyung, what were you doing?!

Joshua: Sorry guys, my mum suddenly felt unwell so I spent all morning taking care of her.

You: Oh really? Is she okay now?

Joshua: Yes, it was just a common flu. I'm on the way.

You: Are you sure you don't need to take care of her?

Joshua: It's okay, she's feeling a lot better now. Are you guys there?

You: Almost.

The8: Hyung, hurry come and hang with us!

Jun: Yea, or else we will eat barbeque without you.

Joshua: You better not. I will cry!

You: Okay okay, focus on driving.

Joshua: Okay, bye love you.

You: Bye.

When you guys were hanging at the beach, the boys started to splash water all around. So, you had to splash back. It was a classic drama scene with handsome high school boys at the beach. Some of them even took of their shirts.

Which was also a candy to your eyes.

After a while, You, Wonwoo, The8 and Jeonghan decided to take a break by just sitting on the sand and relaxing.

You guys chit chatted for a while when you suddenly see hands covering your eyes.

You: Oh?

Joshua: Surprise!

Jeonghan: Finally.

You: When did you arrive?

Joshua: Just now.

You: You should join the others.

You point towards the sea where some shirtless Seventeen members were playing.

Joshua: Is that the view that you were looking at?

You: Uhm, that's not what I mean.

Joshua: I better not see you staring at them.

He lifted you up and made you face the other way. You looked at him and pouted but he just smiled and walked away.

Wonwoo: Jealous Shua.

Jeonghan: Must be tiring to deal with him.

You: Well at least he treats me well.

The8: He is quite the gentlemen.

You: Since we are doing nothing, should we go buy some ingredients for the barbeque.

Since it is one day trip, you guys planned a barbeque dinner at a nearby hut. Of course it doesn't sound possible and there is a high chance everyone will be to drunk to drive, which is why everyone brought clothes just in case.

Wonwoo: Shall we?

Four of you got up and started walking and you suddenly felt someone hold your wrist.

Joshua: Where are you going?

His whole body was wet with water dripping from his hair. His puppy eyes looking into you. Every single point of him making you blush.

You: We were going to go to a convenience store to buy ingredients for the barbeque.

Joshua: I'm going to!

He ran to take a towel and put his arms around yours.

Joshua: Let's go!

You: Why are you coming, you should hang with them.

Joshua: Do you not want me to come?

You: I mean, you just arrived, you should play at the beach more, you barely played.

Joshua: I love you more than the beach. You are literally the main reason I came.

You two were having the moment when,

Jeonghan: Excuse me, we're here too. Now can we go.

You: Uh, yes. Let's go.