Jealousy Pt. 2

Today you and Joshua decided to go to a coffee shop. Hoping you both will not be recognized.

Joshua: I would like an Iced Americano. One shot.

You: I would like the same.

You both get a sit near the window. You could see the people passing and a breathtaking view.

Joshua: This is nice.

You: I wish everyday could be this relaxing.

Joshua: Jagiya, if you want, you can relax, don't work so hard and strain yourself.

You: We people need to work hard to make money.

Joshua: If money is a problem, I will work extra hard so I could cover you.

You: I'm kidding, I'm working hard for my fans too.

Joshua: That's true. But I'm serious, don't work too hard.

You: I won't. I promise.

Joshua: It won't be just me or your family that is heartbroken, your fans will be sad seeing you tired too.

You: I won't jagiya. Don't worry!

You both talked about some other topics, like what is trending on the Internet and new songs upcoming. Before you even know it, 2 hours passed.

Joshua: Wow, it has already been 2 hours. Since we finished our coffee, shall we go?

You: Sure!

You both get up and walked to the door, as you were about to open door, someone stopped Joshua.

Girl 1: Hi, you are totally my type, can I have your phone number? I want to get along...

As Joshua was about to say something, the girl's friend approaches her.

Girl 2: Do you not know him, he is Seventeen Joshua!

Girl 1: Is that a K-Pop group or something?

Girl 2: Yes!

Girl 1: Oh, sorry I'm not really interested in K-Pop.

Girl 2: Hi Joshua, I'm a fan.

Seeing that situation made you jealous, you just left alone leaving Joshua in there.

Joshua: Oh, nice to meet you.

Girl 1: I don't care if you are an idol, can I still get your number?

Girl 2: Me too!

Joshua: I'm sorry, but I have a girlfriend. It is still private and the public does not know about it. I would appreciate if you two can keep it a secret.

Girl 1: He was taken and you didn't know?

Girl 2: He just said that it was private!

Joshua: Please keep it down, there are other people here. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go.

Joshua rushes out of the shop and sees you pouting outside the shop. He runs up to you and says,

Joshua: Sorry, are you upset.

You: No...

Joshua: You are, you are! You look so jealous jagiya!

You: No I'm not, jealousy is for children.

Joshua: I settled it nicely, and I did not give her my number.

You: Whatever... I'm not worried.

Joshua: I told her we were dating and asked her not to tell anyone.

You: Okay...

Joshua: Are you that upset?

You: No, I'm not at all.

Joshua: Want to go to see a movie

You: What movie?

Joshua: The one you were looking forward to, Barbie.

As soon as you heard Barbie, you completely forget about the incident.

You: Barbie? Really? You said it was childish and you did not want to watch it!

Joshua: I want to watch it now, I can watch anything if it means I can be with you.

You: Oh no...

Joshua: Why? What's wrong?

You: We need to be wearing pink. This can't do, let's meet up tomorrow instead so we can wear pink!

Joshua: Why bother, let's watch it now.

You: No! It is a rule to wear pink.

Joshua smiles looking at you being so serious about it.

Joshua: Yes ma'am, I will wear pink tomorrow ma'am!

You: Yay! I can believe we can finally go watch Barbie!

You let out a big smile while Joshua is just staring at you.

Joshua (thinks): Look at this girl, how can she be so cute. She is just like a child going excited over a movie. It is just a movie. Whatever. If it means she can be this happy, I would do anything. I wonder if I have pink pants...