Propose Pt.3

*Joshua's thought*

I'm so doomed, I made a mistake like this just before I want to propose...

I must make things right!

*end of thoughts*

The next morning, Joshua wakes up early and goes to your house. He didn't tell you in order to surprise her. After a few minutes, you come out and saw him.

You: Jagiya, why are you here? I told you that you didn't have to pick me up.

Joshua: I want to, y/n.

You: No, I really shouldn't. I'll just take the bus you hurry to work.

When you were about to leave, Joshua grabs your wrist and pulls you in for a kiss. He then pulls out after a while.

Joshua: Sorry, you're too pretty today. I can't resist.

Although you were happy, you don't want Joshua to fetch you. You are scared that you're a burden to him. So you just walked away.

Joshua: Explain to me!

He shouts out loud, causing you to stop walking.

Joshua: Why are you suddenly so cold to me? Why are you avoiding me? Explain it so I can understand!

You couldn't handle it. You started to tear up. 

You turned around and ran towards Joshua, hugging his waist. You hugged him tighter while bursting into tears.

Joshua couldn't help it. Seeing you cry hurts him more than a knife. He hugged you back and started crying too. He kept patting you on the back to comfort you.

You decide to open up to him.

You: It's because of my dumb thinking! I thought that you were tired of having to fetch me around. I thought you were tired of spending time with me. I thought you were tired of dating me... I'm sorry...

Joshua starts to chuckle and giggle.

You noticed it and pulled out from the hug to look at him.

You: Why are you laughing?

Joshua: Ha... Sorry it's just... Why would you ever have thoughts like that? Sometimes, I really wonder what goes through that little head.

He pats your head and says,

Joshua: Let's forget all this. From now on, I'll spend every second with you and see if you will ever get tired of me.

You: What! Of course I won't! What nonsense are you saying.

Joshua: Exactly, we enjoy hanging out, we enjoy our time in the car, the weird conversations. Our weekend dates that we both love. We would never get sick of these.

You: You're right. I was really just overthinking. Sorry, jagiya.

Joshua: It's okay. Now get in the car, I'll make sure to come on time every day!

You: You really don't have to...

Joshua: Hey! I just told you. I enjoy fetching you. If it means spending time with you, waking up a few hours early is a piece of cake.

You: Haha sure.

They had a great day after reconciling.

After work, they went to watch movie together. It was romance movie.

It was a love story between a girl with cancer and a boy who wants to study hard to save her.

You both held hand while watching the movie and had some popcorn. 

At the near end of the movie, there was a really emotional scene causing you to burst into tears. When Joshua noticed, he quickly took out a napkin to wipe your tears. He wiped them for you while you just kept crying.

You: Why is it so sad... *sobs*

Joshua: Aw, stop crying all right? There will be a good ending...

You: It's so sad, I could cry a river right now TvT

Joshua: You're crying a lot today, now stop crying okay?

You: Why does she have to have cancer... TvT

As for the ending, many people in the cinema cried. It was a proposal scene.

Instead of watching the scene peacefully, Joshua studied it. He studied and focused on how the man got the girl to say ' Yes ' .

Just then, Joshua looked over to you and noticed you weeping. However instead of sad tears, those were happy tears. He could tell.

He felt happy seeing you cry like that. 

Therefore, he was set to make sure that his proposal will make you cry out the most happy tears you ever did in your life.

Also, he took out more napkins to wipe your tears, which never ended even in the car ride back home.