Propose Pt.2

It was late at night after a long day of work.

You and Joshua ate dinner together as usual and he dropped you off at your home.

Joshua: Goodbye, jagiya.

You: I don't want to leave you...

You both are still holding hands unwilling to let go.

Joshua: You think I want to leave you? If I could I would stay the night.

You: Then stay!

Realizing what you just said, both of you looked away and blushed.

Joshua: I mean... I would... I mean... if you....

You: Just go, go home and rest.

Joshua: You go in first.

You: No you.

Joshua: No jagiya, my car is right there. You go in first.

You: It's okay. My house is right here. You go first.

Joshua: If you keep this up, we will be here all night.

You: But I really don't want you to leave.

Joshua: Just go in. I'll pick you up tomorrow.

You: There's 9 hours and 32 minutes left until tomorrow... How do I wait?

Joshua: I'll be early, we can eat breakfast together. Now go in.

You: Okay... 

You both slowly let go your hands. Both unwilling.

You: Bye, good night.

Joshua: Good night. Have a good sleep.

You finally go in your house as Joshua finally walks towards his car after seeing you go in the house.

When Joshua reached home, he immediately went to wash up.

After that, instead of sleeping, he opened his laptop and searched up proposal ways.

Joshua: Best Proposal Methods That Guarantees Success... SEARCH!

The top few results that came out was videos so Joshua began watching them trying to look for inspiration.

There were some that proposed in an amusement park, some that set the proposal up with candles creating a heart and some in a restaurant.

After about an hour of searching, Joshua realized,

Joshua: This is my proposal, no other people in the world have what me and y/n has. This proposal has to be original by Josh.

When he laid on his bed, and began thinking. After a whole night of thinking, he only managed to sleep for 2 hours. When he woke up,

Joshua: Ah I'm sleepy... Time to fetch y/n...

He couldn't get up. He immediately laid back on his bed and went into deep sleep in 1 second.

Meanwhile, you were already preparing for work, washing up and getting dressed.

Normally Joshua would ring your doorbell either on time or early, but after a while of waiting, thirty minutes has passed.

You tried calling him several times but he did not pick up. You started to worry.

You: Did anything happen... Is he sick or anything...

You decide to call up one of the Seventeen members.

Vernon: Hello? Y/n?

You: Hi, is Joshua at practice yet?

Vernon: No, he is not...

You: Is he sick or anything?

Vernon: Scoups and Jeonghan went to his house to check up on him as he isn't answering his phone. They said he is sleeping.

You: I see. Thanks Vernon.

Vernon: No problem.

After hanging up, you started driving yourself to work. On your day there, you were thinking about how Joshua is still sleeping.

You: Is he tired after dropping me off everyday...

You: Am I being a bad girlfriend...

You started having thoughts like these.

When you arrived, you received a call from Joshua.

Joshua: Hello, jagi? Where are you? Are you still at your house? Should I go pick you up?

You: No I drove myself.

Joshua: I see. I'm so sorry, I don't know what's up with me. Things like this will never happen again. I'm sorry.

You: It's okay. Rest up, you're just tired.

Joshua: I'll see you at work in the noon then.

You: Okay bye!

Joshua: Bye.

During lunch break when you exited your practice room, you see Joshua standing there, holding your favorite jjajangmyeon.

He held it up with a smile and said,

Joshua: Let's eat this together while it's still hot.

You replied with a smile on your face as well.

He ripped the plastic open for you and gave you chopsticks. 

Joshua: Eat up.

You: You too, jagiya.

After some time of eating, you both were full and decided to just chat a while.

You: By the way jagiya, you don't have to drop me off at my house everyday, I know your house is in the opposite direction.

Joshua: Huh, suddenly? But, I'm okay with dropping you off.

You: No it's okay, you don't have to pick me up every morning too.

While listening, Joshua put down his bowl and chopsticks and looked at you.

Joshua: Jagiya, is it because of today? I'll make sure this never happens again.

You: No. It's just... You look very tired everyday plus having to fetch me. I can drive myself.

Joshua: I see. But...

You: Oh, lunch time's over. See you later jagiya!

Joshua: Oh... Bye...