Jimin looked at him and said to the
bartender "A glass of neat scotch for my friend here please."

"I'm not your friend and I don't
want it."

Jimin scoffed and said,
"You'll need it when you will feel fucked up too."

The bartender served Jungkook his
drink..

Jungkook said, "Shoot because I
don't have time."

Jimin threw the paper at him. Jungkook saw it was the rules that Taehyung had written down.
Jimin said,

"How could you do this?"

"he's my wife. I can do whatever I want."

"he's also a suffering human
being."

Jungkook squinted his eyes and
asked, "Did he put you up to this?"

jimin said "No! he will never. I wish he did."

"So why am I here?"

"I'm tired, Jungkook. I'm tired of saving him alone. And I'm here to tell you he deserves to be treated with love,respect, and delicacy."

Jungkook scoffed and said, "Looks like someone had a crush."

"You're disgusting. You have no idea what he has been through in His 10 years of living in that hell what I call my parents and a home."

"he's not that fragile, Jimin."

"he's just a little touch away to be shattered completely. Do you have any idea about the things he went through?"

"Now you're making that up to get me to treat him differently."

"No, I'm telling you this, so you can know his life and start treating him with love and respect that he deserves."

"What could possibly happen that makes him so fragile? That bitch is lucky to have me!"

"No, Jungkook. You're the lucky bastard that has him. Try getting raped every week by your uncle."

Jungkook pauses and looks taken
back " What?"

"That's right. David raped him. every week. For the past 5 fucking years until I found out and threatened to tell everyone. he's a boy that has been raped but never been kissed. You and David are the same. He stole his virginity and innocence. You stole his kiss. One thing that he saved for himself. he always saved his kiss for the right someone who he knew will make him happy and take away him misery. But you stole that happiness from him too at your wedding day."

Jungkook was angry.

He rested his back on the chair and said: "I don't fucking believe you, Jimin."

"I know you wouldn't but there is proof"

Jungkook's lashes rise up and he asked
" Proof? What proof?"

"The scars"

"What scars? I haven't seen
any scars."

"All over his body that he keeps covered because he fears David. he's afraid to the core and soon that is what's gonna break him"

"I still don't believe you, Jimin"

"There are other marks of him being constantly hit by Tanya and Ella, have you saw those?"