Taehyung knew something was wrong. And something was gonna happen...

He pulled Tae outside the hall and pushed him inside the car. Through his gritted teeth he said to the driver " Drive. Now and fast.”

An awkward silence between them. Tae looked at him as he removed his bow tie and unbuttoned his shirt a little till his chest...

His leg shaking. His hand curling into a fist making his knuckles all white. He looked at Tae in anger again but stayed silent...

When they reached home, he pulled Tae out of the car and Inside the house...

No one was around. Tae wrist hurting. he tried to free his hand but jungkook held it tighter. Making him whimper in pain...

Jungkook pinned him against the wall forcefully. His arms resting both sides of Tae's shoulder. His face closer to him. Rage in his eyes.

Tae was scared as jungkook stared at him but Tae put his head down. His gaze on the floor...

He said, "Taehyung look at me."

Tae didn't. Jungkook held his jaw and made Tae look at him. Causing his face to feel pain.

He said, "Why did you do it?” Tae groaned in pain and said,

"Jungkook, you're hurting me."

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO
IT?!"

Tae cried " jungkook please!"

"I SAW YOU KISSING DONG TODAY. A GUY THAT WAS NOT Me!"

Tae's tears falling as he said "Jungkook, please. You're hurting me."..

Jungkook left his jaw and placed
his hand back against the wall. He asked, "Why Taehyung?"

Taehyung cried "I didn't kiss him. I swear. He tried to force himself on me.”

"DONT Lie To Me!" He banged
both his hands in anger against the wall behind Tae.

Making Tae scared to death. He again said, "I'll tell you what force means."

Grabbing her wrist, he pulled him upstairs. Tae cried and shouted to plead

"JUNGKOOK! Please no. I'm sorry. Please. Please." But he ignored..

He took him up the stairs, forcing him. Tae tried to pull his hand out of jungkook's grip but he was stronger.

He looked at Tae and said "Today you will actually know the meaning of force. And you will never forget it for as long as you shall live."..

He took Tae to his room and threw him in his bed, locking the door behind him...

Jungkook held his jaw again and said "This will be the night you will never forget, Kim Taehyung. And this will be the night that you will regret that you were born. This will be the night when you will remember my anger and my wrath. You will remember everything."

He pushed Tae flat on the bed. Because of the slit of his dress, jungkook placed his hips between Tae's legs, trapping him and pushing his arms above his head. Tae tried to push him off but couldn't...

Tae cried and screamed, "PLEASE STOP!"

He said "It's no use. We're here all alone. No one can hear you, Taehyung. Save your energy. You'll need it for screaming more."..

His other hand raiding Tae's body. Making Tae feel disgusted..

Tae tried to move but jungkook had him pinned still. Crying out loud,
Tae said ”jungkook I beg you.
Please don't!"