"How is it khab?", he asked.

"Nice", I answered. I did the same to him and feeded him. Like this we ate our dinner and soon it was over.

But still there was a noodle left in the plate. He picked it up and said, "P'Kim khab, let's do the doggy style."

"What?", I was surprised.

"Yes, I mean there is a meme where two dogs are eating noodles, where one end is on one of their mouths and the other end is on the other dog's mouth. Isn't that called doggy style phi khab?", he asked innocently with a pout.

I smirked at how he was seducing me and it was working because my dick had become Burj Khalifa by now.

He then took the noodle and put one end on his mouth and the other end on mine. He slowly pulled it towards him, closing the distance between our lips.

But he was too slow. I knew he was teasing me because he smirked while looking at me.

I couldn't take it longer so I just pulled the noodles and brought our lips together in a passionate kiss, indulging in the delicious taste of both the spaghetti and his lips.

Porchay's POV

He quickly pulled the noodles towards him and then locked our lips for a short but passionate kiss.

He abruptly pulled away from me and whispered, "Nong Chay khab, you have wrong idea about what "doggy style" means. I will show you what it really means."

I smirked and looked at him and said, "Sure khab. I am very much eager to know about it phi khab."

Kim smirked and licked my lips before picking me up and placing me on the sofa. He then pulled my pants off with my underwear.

"You look better without them, darling.", he said and removed his clothes, revealing his naked body.

He then turned me around and made me sit on all fours, like a dog.

"I am entering you without any preparation", he said. "It might hurt."

I turned my head and looked at him. "Bring it on"

He smirked and entered me.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I felt like my whole body was being ripped apart. It was very painful. Hence, I screamed.

"AHHHHH"

He ignored my scream and thrusted hard into me making my eyes roll due to the pleasure mixed with pain.

"AHH~", I screamed again as he thrusted.

"Ahh~~Yes~~", I moaned.

"You like (ah~~) it darling?", he asked while thrusted again into me.

"Y...yes P'Kim!", I said. "Faster~~~"

He thrusted harder and faster, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"Ah...ah...umm...yes...please...yes...ah...umm", I moaned.

"Yes, moan for me darling", he said as he increased his pace in thrusting into me.

"Yes...Phi...K---Kim...just l-l-like that...right there", I moaned.

"Oh Chay! Every time when I (ah~~) fuck you, it feels like (ah~~) my first time fucking you!", Kim said. "You are (ah~~) tighter every (ah~~) time baby!"

I smiled and said, "I also (umm~~) love getting (ahh~~) fucked by you (umm~~) P'Kim"

"Now you know (ah~~) what doggy style (ah~~) means! Right darling?", Kim asked.

"Yes khab (ahh~~ umm~~)", I said. "And I loved it too (umm~~)"

After a few more thrusts I came on the sofa and he cummed deep inside me. I could feel his liquid flow.

After our intense activity, we both collapsed in the sofa. We both were panting heavily.

He then looked at me and said, "Tomorrow after your classes, we will go and meet my brother"

"Your brother?", I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, he came from US today and wants to meet me. I want you also to come", he said as he sat on the sofa and drank water.

"But, I have to go to the Cafe tomorrow", I said. He turned and glared at me and I immediately looked away.

"Do as I say", he said a silent but threatening way.

"Kh...khab", I answered.

He turned around and got up. He started walking to the bathroom but stopped midway and said, "Don't worry. You can go day after tomorrow. They will not remove you until I say so"

"Khab", I said. He then stormed off to the bathroom.

I layed there and wondered how his brother would be like. And wished that he would atleast smile at me genuinely and not out of lust.

(To be continued...)

__________________________________________