Trouble

Harmony knew those VKs were up to no good but she didn't get too involved since she was a girl that minded her own business besides she had Striker to worry about, what could he have possibly done that made him use magic to get her here? Why hasn't he come for her yet? And the worst one yet, is he even alive?

Harmony felt the tears in her eyes building up but she quickly brushed them away. She couldn't think like that, Striker was the toughest guy she knew, he'll be back, someday.

After Harmony exercised the horses she noticed that just about almost all the girls were showing off or grooming their hair.

Not knowing what the big deal is Harmony walked over to Ben who was with Audrey and Chad.

"Hey Harmony." Ben greeted. "How are you?"

Harmony flinched but since she can't lie she has to tell the truth. "Worried. Still no sign of Striker. I'm starting to feel the worse has happened to him."

"Hey don't think like that." Ben told her. "I'm sure he's doing everything he can to find you."

Chad decided to jump in. "Those kids are trouble."

"Yeah well so are you, what's your point?" Harmony asked.

"What? Hey, I don't cause trouble." Chad denied.

"Oh yeah?" Harmony asked. "How many cellphones have you lost?"

"That's not trouble."

"Really? What ya gonna lose next? A deed to your parents castle? Your uniform? Judging that I never see you with any textbooks I'm guessing you're always losing your homework."

"I didn't lose it, some girls are doing it for me."

"What?" Harmony glared.

"What they volunteered."

"Boy give me one good reason why I shouldn't break you like a whip." Harmony demanded.

"Whoa hey calm down." Ben quickly stopped her before turning to Chad. "You're cheating?"

"It's not cheating."

"As I said. You're trouble. And if you're a so called good guy you'd turn yourself in and quit being such a lazy punk who needs his daddy to buy him a phone every week." Harmony walked up to Mal. "So how was class?"

"Super." Mal told her.

"Liar." Harmony smirked. "I've been there myself didn't even last a couple of days."

"Then why are you still here?" Mal asked.

"Got no where else to go, plus thought maybe being in one place will help my foster parent find me."

"You're a foster child?" Mal asked.

"Lost my dad when I was a tot now my foster dad is missing but he said he'll come and get me when this business of his is over." Harmony said.

"Business? What kind?"

"Have no idea." Harmony shrugged. " Must have been pretty bad though to send me here. Anyway are you and your buddy's planning something?"

"What you mean?" Mal asked kinda nervously.

"Lets just say I can read people very very well and as much as I wanna throw up saying this Chad might be right about you. So my advice, whatever thing your mama told you to do don't." With that Harmony went back to her dorm room.