Once Upon Another Dream

Harmony growls as she stomped to the music room of Auradon, she's been in the so-called goodness class that wasn't too far from it, and the bad singing was driving her crazy. "SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Not to her surprise, it was Audrey.

"Excuse me?" Audrey glared at her.

"Satan on a stick woman, if you're trying to scare away the birds ya succeeded now stop with the damn bullshit!!" Harmony yelled but she slowly felt bad when she saw the hurt look on Audrey's face, Harmony sighed and walked closer. "Sorry."

"Was I really that bad?" Audrey asked.

"It's just the song really sucks and clearly it's not your beat, the hell are you trying to do?" Harmony asked.

"It's my parent's song. They sang it together when they fell in love, I wanna sing it for their anniversary." Audrey explained.

"Yeah well, it's old, outdated and the notes don't match your voice, like at all." Harmony told her. "You can still sing the song but come on blueblood we're living in the now."

"But I really want my parents to love it." Audrey said. "I spend so much time with my grammy that I want something special just for them."

"As I said, that's the way your folks sing it 'cause it works for them. Here, try this." Harmony sang a couple of notes and Audrey followed. Harmony snapped her fingers when Audrey hit a note that sounded beautiful. "That's it, that's the one."

"But it won't sound right." Audrey doubted.

"Sure it will, and you know what, I bet I can make it even better." Harmony started to scribble notes and played with the lyrics around.

"How do you know so much about music?" Audrey asked.

"My foster dad taught me how to quickly write songs in just a minute. I have a very faint memory but I think my real dad use to sing to me too. Anyway, I always loved music, went on stage a couple of times too." After some quick work Harmony seemed satisfied. "There ya go."

Audrey read it but still wasn't sure. "I don't know."

Harmony rolled her eyes. "Ya know, for a blueblood that wants to rule a kingdom ya seem way too...."

"Serious?" Audrey asked.

"Bitchy." Harmony answered. Audrey was about to snap at her but Harmony held up her hand. "Honesty is what I do, you need to cut loose."

"A princess doesn't cut loose." Audrey scoffed.

"A princess is also a human in your case and if you keep acting the way you do, you ain't gonna have any friends and Benny will dump your ass before you can say what the fuck." Harmony insisted. "Maybe you were told differently but you're a teenage girl and if you don't get that sandpaper cock out of your ass, you'll never be happy."

"You're wrong! As soon as I marry Ben, I'm gonna be the queen of all the kingdoms and I'll be the happiest girl in the whole world."

"I would bet my horse that's a big fat no." Harmony said as she leaned against the wall. "Life isn't a life without happiness and from what I've seen in you, ya don't have it. You're stuck with a controlling old hag who's teaching you the old dead way of things and a boyfriend that doesn't even show he loves ya."

"What do you know?!" Audrey screamed. "I'm a future queen and you're just a poor farm girl."

Harmony chuckled darkly as she snapped her fingers and the two of them were suddenly outside. "I'm more than just a farm girl."

"How'd you do that?" Audrey asked now scared.

"I ain't poor, I might miss my daddy but my foster parent always told me to find happiness even when you're down. Now." Harmony scooped up some mud and threw it right at Audrey's dress.

Audrey screamed bloody murder. "YOU!! YOU!!"

Harmony snapped her fingers and Audrey's dress was now spotless. "I'm better than any dry cleaners. Now do the same to me."

"What?"

"Come on ditzy, show me what you got, ya talk big, or are you all bark and no bite bitch?"

Audrey scooped up some mud and threw it right at Harmony getting it right on her chest. "How'd that feel?"

"That felt... good." Audrey admitted.

"Doesn't need to stop." Harmony and Audrey were both laughing as they played for about five minutes before Harmony finally told Audrey to stop. "Alright princess, now that you're finally human let's start work on that song." Harmony snapped her fingers and their muddy clothes were gone. Audrey was in the dress she was wearing but when she saw Harmony she gasped. Harmony was in a dress to, a blue one that matched her hair and her makeup was flawless.

"You're... you're beautiful." Audrey admitted.

"Come on, let me teach you how to really wow your folks. Since you're a cheerleader, this should be easy." Harmony showed Audrey how to have her arms.

Ben took a walk around the school, nervous about meeting the new kids tomorrow but he didn't expect to see a bunch of students all gathering around staring into the backyard that shows the forest.

"What's going on?"

"She remixed the song."

"I thought those two hated each other." The students all whispered.

Ben heard a beautiful song playing and the more he listened the more he realized that's Aurora's and Philips's song. Ben got through the crowd and saw Harmony and Audrey singing a song together while dancing modern dance to it. They really did make a remix of the song and it was beautiful. If it wasn't for the blue hair, he never would have noticed the other girl was Harmony and he could tell the other students thought the same.