Chapter 6

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I hope you have been having a great summer! Anyway I would love your corrections and suggestions! I would love your feed back thanks!

Don't forget to smile

Later,

Shadow

Percy's POV

I wake up, the light blinds me like he sun. I blink it away and spring up forgetting where I am, whipping out riptide in pen form. My hand shakes as I realize the events that took place. I sigh and feel like a giant stepped on me. I stare at the one way mirror and feel the presences of 7 people observing me. I glare at them. 

I could so easily get out of here but something is keeping me here. I take in my surroundings quickly, with one glance. The room is grey just like her starling eyes...

I quickly snap out of it, and say face and voice void of emotion. "Whoever you are just come and tell me what you want."

I stare right at the guy who gives the aura of 'I am a leader and not a soldier' type thing. I feel him look away. (A/N He is doing this with the water particles in the air)  I smirk a taunting smirk and scoff. I walk to the chair and sit, and start drumming my fingers. My ADHD getting the better of me. Soon my leg starts to tap. I close my eyes and feel them shifting around and moths moving so they are probably having a discussion about me.

Bruce or Hulk's POV

I glue my eyes to Perseus and observe him closely. He peeks my interest quite a lot. He whips out a pen like a weapon? Wait what didn't we take that from him? He glares at the one way mirror probably assessing if anyone is in there. He glances around and his eyes glaze over. He than quickly snaps out of it. He seems like a lot of the time he is in is own world. 

He says this wit no emotion at all like he lost the only thing that made him feel. "Whoever you are just come out and tell me what you want."

He stares right at Fury. Man he is not looking t me and I feel like I need to shrink away. Fury looks away. He smirks and scoffs like he can see it.

"Its like he can see us!" Tony exclaims. I nod in agreement. He drums his figures and taps his foot, hmm shows signs of ADHD.

"Should we send someone in?" Natasha asks "We might as well, better get over it." Fury just stares at the kid "What do you think Steve" Fury asks.

"I think we should, we need to know bout his other 6 accomplices they could be at large." Clint nods. 

I spoke up "He shows signs of ADHD and horrid PTSD, of what I have seen." Fury looks confused "PTSD?" I nod.

"Well than Bruce I wan you to question him about that kind of my stuff so we can get more of an edge on him. Go in now." I nod and grab a notebook, and walk to the other room.

I walk in and see him open one eye to look at me. "Hey" he says blandly. "Hello I am Bruce Banner. You are Perseus?" 

He growls "Percy, just Percy." I nod, kind of surmised by his outburst. "Percy, do you have any mental disorders?"

He keeps his eyes closed "Yeah, ADHD, dyslexia, and a tad of PTSD." I scribble it down. "How did you get PTSD?" I ask quite curiously. His eyes sap open and glares at me "None of you business." I flinch back "Sorry" I whisper, and scramble out. I go to the room where the others are.

"My predictions were correct, all ready for when you want to go in Fury." He nods and picks up Percy's file.

"Hello Percy, I am the Director Nick Fury."