Chapter One

Hey, sorry it took me so long! I did not mean too. I was just being a major procrastinator. Please don't be mad! Its not a very good excuse. Are you guys exited for Age f Ultron? Cause I am totally am! *nerds out* 

But  I hope you all had a good week. Don' forget to smile. Please I would love feed back and corrections. As well as your ideas.

Later

-Shadow

_________________________________________________________

Nick Fury's POV

"Director, we found a very erm... weird file" Agent Hill states. I raise an eyebrow. Weird file? What dose that exactly mean. She slides the file over the glass table. It read:

Name: Perseus Jackson

Age: 18

Eyes: Sea green

Hair color: Black

Height: 6ft 2in

Family: Mother Sally Jackson (Deceased), Father unknown, Step-father Paul Blowfis (Deceased), Ex. Step-father Gabe (inset his last name) (missing)

Crimes: Dropped class in shark tank, blew up bus, destroyed numerous schools, spotted all over Europe with 7 others always spotted running away from ruin. (Too lazy to write more XD) Never enough evidence against him to convict. Started at age 12.

Other: Goes missing in the summer. Was missing for about 3 months. Now spotted going to Olympus Cemetery between 11pm-1am.

Powers: To be announced

Threat

My eye widened. What!? I was shocked, I was even more surprised that he was just 18. I must get the avengers to detain him. He is a threat and if he has powers I need him on our side. I might be taking I too far but I am not going to underestimate him.

"Agent Hill assemble the Avengers." she looked surprised "Yes sir." She walks out of the room.

^^^^^TIME SKIP^^^^^

Tony's POV

Agggggggggggggggggggg stupid Fury. Now I have to go to this meeting. I wonder what its about. All of us (the avengers) are spouse to go. I just want to mess around. I had an awesome prank to pull on Clint (Hawkeye) now it had to wait. 

I was the last one there "Hello! Sorry I am a minute late!" I smirk knowing full well that I am way over a minute. "Stark you a full 30 minutes." He growls the rest of them roll their eyes in annoyance. I plop my self next to Capsicle (Steve Rodger or Captain America)

"Now I want you to get him and detain him and bring him back immediately." Fury states in a cold voice. Not much for fun. He throws the file on the table. Natasha scoops it up her eyes widen and read it out loud.

We all looked at the picture. Black wind swept hair w micevious green eyes. Hes smiling a toothy grin. Not in a gay way but hes really handsome.

"Wow he's  a kid." I state shocked. Everyone nods in agreement. Thor appears.

"Sorry I am late I had things to do on Asgard." He drops his her and sits on Natasha's right.

"Perseus Jackson-" He got cut off from the god squealing? "OH YES! I get to see Percy again! I must tell father, wait what do you want from him?" That was weird and I mean weird. Fury explains. 

Thor's face darkens "This is one person you don't want as you enmany. And I will do no such thing to help you detain him." Thor then disappears.

  Everyone was surprised "well we should he out in a few hours and head out."

____________________________________________________________________

BTW I am going to change what happed in Tartarus.