Chapter 2

Hey guys! Hope you had a wonderful week! I might change a few thing in the story like what happened in Tartarus. And some other stuff.

Anyway I would love your feedback and what not. So yeah.

Don't forget to smile. Later.

-Shadow

_______________________________________________________________

Percy's POV

I am shattering like glass, cracks forming, spreading splitting. Slowly I am losing my sanity. Everything haunts me. I just need my Wise girl. I need her to help me to fix me. Her last words haunt me. I wish we had more time. I would have killed myself but Annabeth said to live my life. She also said to move on but I can't. Everything is going down hill.

My mom and Paul was murdered by Gaea before she died. The fates are cruel. I just want to be left alone.

It was 11pm and I started my walk to the cemetery with flowers. 8 bouquets, for 8 graves. I finally get there and gingerly lay down the flower.

 I sit in front of Annabeth's grave with owls and water design patterns around the edges. I trace her name with my fingers.

"Hey." I choke out, tears threatening to fall "I m-miss you-u" then it all comes out. "I-I.. am sorry." sobs racked my body. "Y-ou never deserved this! If o-only I was faster.." Tears drip down my face hitting the ground.

Then the sky started to weep. rain poured down. I did not deserve to stay dry. So I let it soak me. I remembered a poem Annabeth told me once and I finally got its meaning. Nothing good can last forever. So I spoke it.

"Nature's first green is gold,

 Her hardest hue to hold.

 Her early leaf's a flower;

 But only so an hour.

 So Eden sank to grief,

 So dawn goes down today.

 Nothing gold can stay."

(Disclaimer: Robert Frost Nothing gold can stay, all rights go to him)

"Remember t-that day when you told m-me the p-poem? You asked me w-what it meant, and I didn't k-know. B-but now I-I know full w-well."  I touch her headstone "I am so sorry."  I wipe the tears away. "I love you Wise girl" I whisper 

Steve's or Captain America's POV

We trailed Perseus to the cemetery. He had bouquets of flowers. He looked like he was in deep thought. I wonder what made him chose the path he did. And also who was he visiting?

We hid a ways back, but we could still see him and hear him. He placed the flowers down on 8 graves. I felt bad for him, he looked so sad... no broken.

He sat down at the last one and started tracing over the name I presume. "Hey." he crocked out, I was surprised at how lost he sounded. I look over at Natasha and see her shocked.

"I m-miss you-u" I could tell he was starting to cry. He was hunched over. "I-I.. am sorry." He started to sob. My heart twisted. This kid is so much different in the picture.

"Y-ou never deserved this! If -only I was faster.." It started to rain. The kid didn't seem to care.

"Nature's first green is gold,

 Her hardest hue to hold.

 Her early leaf's a flower;

 But only so an hour.

 So Eden sank to grief,

 So dawn goes down today.

 Nothing gold can stay."

He recited Robert Frost. He choked out the last line. His voice thick of emotion. I looked at the other Avengers. All of them had pity on their face.

"Remember t-that day you told m-me the p-poem? You asked me w-what it meant and I didn't k-know. B-but now I-I know full w-well." He touches the headstone "I am so sorry" He wipes his face. He whispers something that I did not catch.

We all look at each other and nod, deciding to make a move.