Thirteen

A/N: Heads up, when it gets to part 20, updates will be slow until I actually finish the story. Enjoy! Also I'm curious: How old do I look to your guys? Lol I'm 19 but I'm curious.

Ellie

The next morning I was awakened by the sound of groaning. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Chris clutching at his sheet, eyes squeezed tightly shut. He was in a cold sweat and thrashing from side to side.

"No! NO!" He yelled

"Chris." I said, shaking him

"Jackson no, NO!"

"Chris!" I yelled

I shook him once more until he finally awoke. His gray eyes darted around frantically, fear etched on his face. He finally looked at me with tears in his eyes. I placed my hands on the side of his face.

"It's okay." I said softly

"Ellie?" He asked

"Yes, it's me baby. I'm here." I said in a quiet voice

He sat up and hugged me tightly, trembling slightly.

"Shhh...it's okay." I said soothingly, stroking his hair

"Bad dream?" I asked

"Yes." He murmured

"You're safe now." I said

I placed a kiss on his head. He let me go and got off of the bed.

"I should go shower and dress to get the supplies for today."

He seemed embarrassed and didn't look me in the eye.

Don't look at me....I'm weak. The look seemed to say

But he wasn't. 

I got off of the bed and crossed over to him. But he backed away slightly.

"Chris." I said quietly

I placed both hands on his cheek softly and looked at him, though he looked away from me.

"Look at me." I said quietly

He slowly looked towards me and said nothing.

"We're gonna have fun today right?"

"Yeah."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm supposed to be strong."

"You are strong Chris. You're so strong." I said, hugging him and laying my head on his chest.

"You believe me don't you?" I asked, looking up at him

"I should go shower."

He unwraps his arms from around me and walks into the bathroom. I stand there a few seconds dumb founded. He comes back in not too long later and wordlessly gets dressed. I walk up behind him and hug him tightly. I feel him take deep breath and slowly lets it out.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly

"Don't be. You want me to go with you?" I asked him

"That would be nice. That way I can at least get the things you like."

He still hadn't put on a shirt yet, so I place my lips on his naked back, below his shoulder blade, just to show him that I cared.

"Well I'm gonna go shower and get ready myself alright? Give me about ten minutes."