Chapter 310: Cold Sweat

Huang Tingyi thought that this was a good opportunity to claim credit from Lin Tian, so he found an excuse to go to Lin Tian and said respectfully.

"Leader Tian, in fact, the asphyxiation virus is not scary. The development of the vaccine is also very simple."

"A large number of vaccines can be prepared as long as the live vaccines have been inactivated."

"The only difficulty is the quarantine level of the production lab and the problem of leakage during transportation."

"Our country has more than twenty P3 biological laboratories that completely meet the conditions to produce vaccines."

"As long as proper measures are taken during transportation, there won't be any leaks."

"We have all the conditions to produce vaccines," Huang Tingyi said confidently.

He sounded as if he had already found a way to duplicate the vaccine for the asphyxiation virus.

Lin Tian didn't say anything. The secretary beside him immediately spoke after hearing Huang Tingyi's words.

"Although the reason why Li Chengqian transported a corpse infected with the asphyxiation virus to the country was that he needed to develop a vaccine, he disobeyed your instructions, failed to keep you updated on the situation, and acted recklessly on his own. He even disregarded you..."

"His greatest value was the vaccine for the asphyxiation virus. Now that we have mastered the capabilities to duplicate the vaccine, he is no longer that valuable to us."

A fierce look flashed in the secretary's eyes. Li Chengqian disregarded everyone and didn't respect authority. This made him very uncomfortable.

"That's enough. Although Li Chengqian's method is a little rough, he's doing it to develop a vaccine. His intentions are good." Lin Tian shook his head. He had a deeper understanding than the others.

Li Chengqian's strength was not only in vaccines, but also in aircraft that could not be detected, robots that could be used in actual combat, and fruits that could energize people. He also had the various technological products of the Divine Dragon Company.

These were all things that made Li Chengqian valuable!

Lin Tian was angry that Li Chengqian didn't listen to his orders and brought back the infected corpse.

However, the outcome was good. Li Chengqian's intentions were also good, so Lin Tian didn't continue to pursue the matter.

Lin Tian was magnanimous this way.

Although Huang Tingyi spoke confidently that it was very simple to duplicate the vaccine for the asphyxiation virus, Lin Tian knew that without Li Chengqian's guidance, it would not be so simple for Huang Tingyi to develop the vaccine himself.

However, it was a good thing that the country had control over the development and production of vaccines. Naturally, Lin Tian had to support it.

As long as the country could produce the vaccine, Li Chengqian would be a tad less important.

"In a month, I want to see the vaccine."

"I promise to complete the mission." Huang Tingyi smiled. As long as this matter was well accomplished, his reputation would immediately change from an academician to a world-renowned expert. He would have a place in history.

At his age, this was what he valued the most.

Just as Huang Tingyi was in high spirits, Wang Jiang, an expert who came with Huang Tingyi, received an update on his phone.