Chapter 271: Unwilling to Accept Defeat

Under Hulk's guidance, Mr. Assistant, Hales, and Rafe came to the computer with long faces.

At this moment, there was an open notification on the computer desktop.

"Hello, esteemed user. In order to allow the Divine Dragon System to be used normally, we have made some improvements to the System."

"The Divine Dragon System's network module has been updated... the MAC traversal network technology has been updated."

"Successfully acquired MAC address resolution server..."

"Connecting to the Iceman Project domain name server..."

"Internet connection successful!"

"The Divine Dragon System is back to normal!"

"App store is back to normal."

"Website access is back to normal."

"It's good to be at your service again!"

When the Assistant saw this, his face was as cold as ice, and his eyes were extremely cold. "We've been tricked by the Divine Dragon Software Company!"

"How is this possible? Divine Dragon actually has a more advanced MAC network and resolution technology," Hales said dejectedly. He seemed to have aged ten years overnight.

"Why is this happening? This isn't going according to plan at all." Rafe's vision darkened, and there was desperation in his voice.

Windows had already bet everything they had on this operation to cut off the internet.

He expected that after the branch domain name resolution server system was replaced with ROM Windows system, Divine Dragon System would not connect to the internet because the network protocols were incompatible.

Then, all users would need to buy the Windows ROM system.

Windows would take this opportunity to re-occupy the market and make trillions of profit.

Windows had also analyzed the worst-case scenario.

The worst-case scenario was that the Divine Dragon System was compatible with Sunset's protocol. Users would stick with the Divine Dragon System and not change the system.

At that time,

He only needed to get the global root domain name management agency to seal the IP address and the domain name of the Divine Dragon Software Company.

Users won't be able to connect to the Divine Dragon Software Company. This way, the Divine Dragon System could not work normally.

In the end, users would have no choice but to buy the Windows ROM system.

However, there was a prerequisite for these hypotheses, and that was that the Divine Dragon System could not connect to the Internet!

Sunset had been doing this for this purpose.

"This doesn't make sense! This doesn't make sense, Mr. Hales. What exactly is this MAC traversal network? Our domain name and IP resolution server clearly don't support this technology. Our server clearly doesn't support the MAC network."

"How is it that this computer can connect to the internet? This doesn't make any fucking sense!" Rafe was going berserk.

"Mr. Rafe, it's complicated to explain... Let me give you a simple example."

"The internet setup by Sunset in the past requires every device to request an IP address from the server to use!"

"The IP address is the address of the device on the internet. The internet depends on this address."