Chapter 297: Electromagnetic Flying Device

In the public square outside the project department, He Hongyan led a large group of people to walk Li Chengqian out.

Because this place was relatively high, he could see the concrete mixers at the foot of the mountain.

He Hongyan glanced at the road and realized that the road was completely occupied by the concrete mixers. He smiled and said to Li Chengqian.

"Boss, the road back is blocked by the concrete mixers now. You can't go back even if you want to."

"It's almost time for dinner. Most of these vehicles will leave after dinner."

The others looked at the endless line of vehicles and said one after another, "That's right, Boss. Even if you set off now, you'll be blocked on the road."

Li Chengqian shook his head and said, "I won't have dinner! You must help me expedite the construction of the biological research center. This is more important than anything else."

"Traffic jam? No way."

"In the future, there won't be a traffic jam at the Divine Dragon Software Company."

"Everyone, watch carefully."

Li Chengqian entered the car under everyone's puzzled gazes.

After the car was powered up, a pegasus with white wings appeared on the central control screen. "Master, the Pegasus is at your service."

"Pegasus, activate flight mode! Let the Pegasus hover 50 centimeters above ground," Li Chengqian ordered.

"Initiating flight mode. Flight mode was activated successfully. The Pegasus is suspended at 50 centimeters."

"Master, please enter your destination..."

"Destination: Divine Dragon Software Company's small dessert factory district."

"Do you want to leave immediately?"

"Stay afloat and await my orders!"

The car floated very steadily at a height of 50 centimeters above ground.

As for He Hongyan and the others, they looked at the car floating in front of them in shock. They looked like they had seen a ghost and were filled with disbelief.

"What kind of out-of-this-world technology is this?"

"Oh my god, the boss's car is flying."

"Flying car, this is a flying car!"

He Hongyan's eyes were shining as he looked at the small car floating in the air. His eyes were filled with desire.

For rich people, luxury cars were a must. It was their pride.

But... all the luxury cars in the world combined were not as impressive and awesome as the flying car Li Chengqian was riding.

In the face of the flying car, the luxury cars of the rich were nothing more than horse carriages of the old era.

Not only was the flying car impressive and awesome, if they could be mass-produced, they would change people's lifestyle.

This is a great product that transcends the times.

"Boss, have you succeeded in developing the flying car?" He Hongyan said excitedly.

"Boss, can this flying car be mass-produced? How much is one? Can you sell one to me?"

"Did you get a flight permit for this car?"

Li Chengqian listened to He Hongyan's questions. "The flying car can't be mass-produced for the time being. There's only one for the time being. We naturally don't have a flight permit."