Chapter 223: Hundred Billion Revenue

After Li Chengqian returned to the company, he went straight to the studio upstairs.

As Li Chengqian entered the studio, the relevant equipment in the studio automatically started operating.

The door to the studio was automatically locked after Li Chengqian entered.

The big screen in the studio lit up, and Bai Ze appeared on the big screen with a smile.

"Master, welcome home." Bai Ze's emotionless voice sounded from the speaker.

Li Chengqian nodded and leaned lazily on the sofa in an extremely relaxed posture.

"Master, Project Great Flood has been implemented."

"The old order has been destroyed by the flood"

"A new order has been established on the ruins."

"From now on, the Divine Dragon Software Company will be the uncrowned king in the world's internet, operating system, and software industry."

"Next, the Doomsday Extortion Virus will become a nightmare for Windows, Apple, and Linux. As long as these software are connected to the internet, they will immediately be attacked by the Doomsday Extortion Virus."

Li Chengqian nodded expressionlessly. "Sure, just follow the original plan for Project Great Flood."

"After this, we won't give Windows, Apple, and Linux a chance to make a comeback."

"We must make sure the Divine Dragon System occupies 100% of the operating system market."

After Li Chengqian gave instructions for Project Great Flood, the topic changed to the installation numbers of the Divine Dragon System and the profits.

"Bai Ze, update me on the installation numbers for the Divine Dragon System."

As soon as Li Chengqian finished speaking, lines of data appeared on the big screen.

Domain name resolution servers:

1. Branch domain name resolution servers, 197 units! Deployed in all countries.

2. Provincial domain name resolution servers, 1,500 units.

3. Sub-provincial domain name resolution servers, 58,000 units.

1. 570 million units installed in the Divine Dragon Country.

2. 500 million units installed outside of the Divine Dragon Country.

Divine Dragon System server version 30,000 units.

Divine Dragon System mobile phone version 330 million units.

"Servers in the domain name and IP domains are all using the products of Divine Dragon Software Company!" Project Great Flood had directly destroyed the original domain name and IP server systems.

"In the field of personal computers, almost all the users in the Divine Dragon Country have installed the personal version of the Divine Dragon System."

"Outside of Divine Dragon Country, only 500 million devices are installed with the personal version of the Divine Dragon System." Li Chengqian wasn't very satisfied with this data. According to the statistics, there are about 1.6 billion computers in use worldwide .

After deducting the 570 million computers in use inside the Divine Dragon Country, there should still be 1.03 billion computers.

And yet, there were only 500 million units installed with the personal version of the Divine Dragon System. This wasn't even half of the total number.