The Ending

Authors Note

So this is where this story ends – with Bucky and y/n finally working on their issues back at the compound with the team finally reunited.

But don't worry: There's more to come.

Currently I am working on both, a prequel and a sequel.

The prequel will focus on where the story between y/n and Bucky started with her working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and him still being the Winter Soldier. I've teased parts of this story already all over this book. Because I already know exactly what will go down in that book, that's the story I will be focusing on first. It will take some time as I am also working on some original content, but it will be up soon.

For the sequel I am still open for ideas. We know that y/n and Bucky will have to put a team together to fight the gun dealers – But how will they do it? What dangers will they have to face? How will their relationship grow? If you have any specific ideas, just let me know. I can't promise anything, but I'm always open for ideas and input as that story isn't fully developed yet.

Also – If you liked this book, the whole story is also up from his point of view. So if you want to dive in even deeper, make sure to check that book out as well.