First Meet Part-1

Priya and Mira had just completed their Darshan, and Meera had gone to prepare for the maha-aarti that would be held in the evening but Priya had chosen to start writing the records which she was given the duty of maintaining,

Priya was walking All Around The Temple with an ink pot in one hand, in the same hand of piece of wood was placed and on top of it was a piece of cloth and with the other hand
she was holding a brush and simultaneously was looking at the structures,
studying and observing them and quickly noting everything down,
she was so immersed in her work that the people around her moved a little away from her so that she didn't accidentally Bang into any one of them.

She was so immersed in her work that she didn't see another person
who was equally enthralled by the beauty of the structure,
she didn't realise another person coming in her direction and both of them clashed.
And with that clash all the work she had done went down the drain as the piece of wood with the cloth on it and the ink pot hit each other and all the return work was destroyed.

She was about to start crying,
not able to understand what to do when she heard a deep voice say," kshma karna Devi Meri Mansha aapke like Hue ka nash Karna Nahin thi, Main To bus is Bhavya Aakruti Ki sundarta Mein Kho Gaya Tha."

__________________________________________

Arjun and Sahdev had just completed taking the Darshan,
Arjun had wanted to stay back at the banks of the river Krishna Whereas Sahdev wanted to go and explore the place.

He was hypnotized by the beautiful structure created right in the middle of a forest by the forest people,
to think the people who were considered illiterate by the majority of Aryavart could create such a beautiful structure but then again Mata Mahalaxmi herself her chosen to take birth in this tribe.

He was so immersed in the beautiful piece of art that he didn't realise another person was coming in his direction and both of them clashed,
it took him only a few seconds to realise that it was a lady and the lady had been writing something which was ruined, and by the length of the cloth,
he was sure that she had nearly completed her document.

It made him feel extremely guilty for ruining her hard work and he started to seek forgiveness," kshma karna Devi, Meri Mansha aapke likhe hue ka Nash karne ki nahin thi. Maine To bus is Bhavya Aakruti Ki sundarta Mein Kho Gaya Tha."

Just as he completed his apology he realised that she was starting to cry But she quickly wiped her tears away as she responded to him," Koi baat nahi Kumar,
Dhyan Bina Diye to main chal rahi thi."
She looked at him with her big tear filled Eyes, and that is when he realized that she was out of this world beautiful,
She had the radiance of a Yogini,
But by her clothing, she seemed to belong if not from a royal family then it had to be one of the most Elite Noble families of Aryavart.

"She looked at him with her big tear filled Eyes, and that is when he realized that she was out of this world beautiful,She had the radiance of a Yogini,But by her clothing, she seemed to belong if not from a royal family then it had to be one of ...

(Imagine Sai Pallavi)

" Kumar, aap kahan kho Gaye!" Came her voice which took him out of his own Little World, he quickly went down to start helping the lady to collect her written work it was now Ruined,

" Jo Hua usmein aapki koi Bhul Nahin Hai Devi, Aap To Apne Karya Mein magn thi. Main hi Bina Dhyan Diye chal raha tha, fir se ek kshma chahta hun Mere Karan aapki Itni mehnat nasht ho gai."
He said he felt genuinely guilty for ruining her work, but after a few moments, he realised that she was not listening to what he was saying and was already crying as she talked to herself," Ab kya karegi Priya! Pura Ek Prahar lag gaya tha yah sab likhane ko, Kamar Kas le beta bahut kam karna padega Wapas."

Before she could move away he held her hand to stop her because she was not listening to him calling after her,
She looks at him scandalised because men in dwapar Yug did not touch ladies without having any relation to them he quickly removes her hand from his palm and bends his head seeking forgiveness as he says," kshma karna Devi! Kintu Aap Meri Baat Nahin sun rahe the main aapko Kab Se Bula raha hun."

To this Priya says," Koi baat nahin Kumar! Kintu aap Hamen Bula Kyon rahe the?" To this Sahadev Smiles and says," Vah Humne suna ki aapko yah sab like Mein Ek pura Prahar Lag Gaya aur ab Hamen Apradh Bodh ho raha hai isiliye Ham aapki sahayata karna chahte hain, Hamari likhawat bahut tej hai bus aapke Hriday Mein Jo Bhi Aaye aap uska bakhan Karte jaaiye aur ham unhen is vastra per utaar Lenge."

She looks at him gratefully and says," Kya aap Satya Mein Hamari sahayata Karenge?"

" Avashya Devi--------"

" Hamara Naam Priyadarshini hai Kintu aap Hamen Priya bula sakte hain."

" theek hai to Devi Priya, aapke Hriday Mein Jo Bhi Aaye aap uska bakhan Karte jaaiye aur main use utarta Jaunga."
He said and took the cloth the piece of food and the brush from her hand, she held the ink pot for him as both of them walked around the temple and she described it in her own beautifully romanticized words, which left him impressed and it is not usual that Sahdev gets impressed by the vocabulary of someone.

After half a Prahar, they finally finished documenting everything and Priya was very happy with the final result and also praised Sahadev for his beautiful handwriting but then she slapped her hand on her forehead and bit her tongue as she said," Aapse itni der se baat kar rahi hun aur aapane Meri sahayata bhi kar di, Kintu main aapka naam hi puchna bhul gayi."

He smiles, but hesitates for a second before telling her," Mera naam Sahdev hai." She gets shocked for a second before the wheels in her head start turning and she says," Pandu putra Sahdev!" Now it was Sahdev's turn to get shocked as he said," aapane Kaise pahchana?" To this she just Smiles and says," Kaise pahchana yah Janna avashyak Nahin Hai, Kintu aapka yah Janna Jarur avashyak hai ki aapki pahchan Mere Sath sadaiv surakshit Rahegi."

He gives her a grateful look as she continuous," ab Jab aapki asali pahchan Mere samajh a hi chuki hai to aap bhi meri asali pahchan jaan jaaiye,
Mera naam hai Rajkumari Priyadarshini Aur Main Vijaynagar Samrajya ke Rajkumari hun."
This stuns Sahdev but before he gets a chance to ask anything further she runs away.
_

__________________________________________

A little bit of information,

The book has three main ships or relationships which will be in main focus throughout the book,

1) #Krishnanjali, which is Rajkumari Sitaranjali and Vasudev Krishna,
And their story is a love so deep that it goes beyond human understanding,
It is the Chirkal se shuru aur Anant kal tak chalne wala Prem, if one of them gets hurt the other one feels the pain sort of connection. Maximum it takes one look at each other to understand what the other is feeling sometimes even it is not needed.

The ship name that I chose for them
Krishnanjali, the name means a tribute to Krishna

2) #Arshi, which is Rajkumari Mirakshi and Rajkumar Arjun,
Their love is going to be like a lightning bolt hitting you, it's going to have that sizzle, it's like opposites attract, passionate & expressive, and it is going to be a fiery relationship, growth, learning new things, and adapting.
Quarrelling,

3) #sahdarshini, the relationship is going to be the slow flowing friends to lovers, more than passion an intellectual connection, vulnerability and raw emotions expressed through just the eyes, immense trust and friendship are going to be the stepping stones of this relationship,