Vijaynagar Empire

A Gigantic River was flowing with all of its power, three young girls could be seen on the Bank of the river it seemed like they had washed up there.

One of the girls opened her eyes and was instantly left dumbfounded because this was most definitely not the Arabian Sea they had drowned in. She looked around trying to understand where they were she noticed two of her sisters lying a little behind her, both Meera and Sitara were still unconscious.

Priya looked around trying to figure out where they were, she looked at the flow of the river, the types of stones around it, the soil and the crops that grew there,
That is when she realised something about the crops which grow near the river, the farming style was very similar to that of the period of Samrat Vikramaditya of the Vijayanagar Empire. Only one thought went through Priya's head, but she quickly denied thinking that it was impossible.
But somewhere in her heart she believe that they might have time travelled back to the period of Samrat Vikramaditya or if you are not a history enthusiast then the period of Mahabharat.

She carefully looked at her sisters and noticed that the clothing that they were wearing was also similar to what people would have worn during the Mahabharata period.
That is when we realized that both her sisters had physical symptoms of being poisoned but surviving it, quickly ran to the river and saw her reflection in it she was also dressed in similar clothing to her sisters and also had the physical symptoms of being poisoned on blue lips and dull red eyes.

She got water from the river and threw it on her sister's faces, waking them up instantly, both of them also had the same reaction as her.

She went on to explain what her theory was to her sisters," Tara did, I think we might have accidentally time travel to the Mahabharat specifically to the Vijayanagar Empire."

Before Sitara even had a chance to answer Mera said," Priya baby,
I know you are very interested in history
But what you are saying is not possible and most definitely not logical."

" per कभी-कभी chijon Mein logic nahi sirf magic Hota Hai." Said Sitara with Tears in her eyes, only one thought was in her brain at that moment and it was.
"Kanha Apna Vada Nahin Toda."

" main Kabhi Apna Vada todta bhi nahin hun."

"kanha!! Yah Kaise Sambhav hai."

" Mere Liye Sab Kuchh Sambhav Hai, Priye."

" per abhi mujhe batao ki aage kya karna hai?"

"vo_______________"