Introduction

Palli hill,
Bandra,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra,
India,

A Beautifully constructed bungalow,
With the perfect balance of Vintage and modern styles, coloured in gentle shades of brown, cream, beige, and a pop of red here and there. Glass chandeliers hung in every room, and the bungalow screamed ultra-rich.

It was the residence of the Rajput Family, rulers of the business world
But currently, it only hosted the three heiresses of the family. As the rest of the family was out of the city for a business deal.

In the living room of this bungalow,
A young girl no older than 20 can be seen dancing, completely lost in the beat and rhythm of the music. The music was so loud that it could be heard till the end of the other side.

 The music was so loud that it could be heard till the end of the other side

It was the second heiress of the family
Miss Meera Rajput.

A young girl about 18 years old could be seen descending the stairs holding her ears tight as if they were painting.
She goes up to Meera, taps her on the shoulder and says," Mira Di! Music ki awaaz Thodi kam kar lo Kahin सुबह-सुबह Bagal Wali noise complaint Na Kar De."

" Karti Hai To Karne Do, Meera Apna Tarika Kisi Ke Liye Nahin Badalti."
Says Meera with hands on her hips.

" Bagal Wali noise complaint Karen-nakare, lekin aapke is Shor Se Mere Kan ke Parde Jarur phat Jaenge.
Kyon Subah Itna Shor machati rahti Ho koi mamuli sa yoga ya FIR workout nahin kar sakti!" says the girl fed up with the constant noise

" Shor Mere music ko to Shor bol rahi hai, Teri Itni Himmat Aur Tu Jo Jab Dekho tab Saregama Gati rahti hai uska kya?"

" Jab music Mein taste Na Ho To apni playlist Chala Ke Logon Ka Din kharab Nahin karte."

" Mera music Mein taste Achcha Nahin Hai, Teri Itni Himmat ruk Tujhe abhi batati hun main Priya." Meera starts to chase Priya around the house.

The chase continues, Meera smiles as she lands a few gentle hits on Priya but Priya escapes and runs for the stairs,
Her eyes widen in shock as she realizes that her elder sister was descending the stairs and before she could react the both of them clashed and fall to the ground

"KANHA!" screams Priya's elder sister
Scared at the sudden moment

Both of them stand up and without wasting a moment Priya starts apologizing," I am so sorry Sitara Di,
Mera Dhyan nahin tha. Yah Mira didi Mere Piche Hath dhokar padi hai isiliye maine aapko Nahin Dekha.  I am sorry."

Sitara just shakes her head at her sister's childishness, her hair still wet and kept behind using a towel

She smiles before saying," Koi baat nahi Priya, lekin aage se sambhal kar. Aur Mira Tum Kyon bechari bacchi Ke Piche Padi Ho."

Meera makes a scandalised face as she dramatically says," Masoom, bechari, yah Kaise words use kar rahi hai aap iske liye Di. Shaitan aur Badmash Jyada Sahi Honge, Mujhe kahati hai ki mera taste music mein bilkul Achcha Nahin."

"Mira! Jaane De vah bhi bacchi hai aur bacche Hamesha Sach bolate Hain."

"  Koi bacchi vacchi Nahin Hai yeh, 18 saal ki ho--- ek minute aap bhi Iske Baton se agree on karte ho.

" Sach ko jhutla Nahin Sakte."
Teases Sitara

" main aaj se aapse baat nahin karungi Di, aapki Meri Katti."
She stamps her feet like a child and glares at Priya who was standing in the corner like a sweet-obedient child.

Sitara sighs and says in her heart," Kanha! ine donon Ko itne varshon Se Kaise jhel Rahi Tum hi jante ho."
She collects herself back together and scolds them," Tum donon ka bahut ho gaya. Meera Tumhen Lab jaane ke liye taiyar Nahin Hona aur Priya Tumhen Bhi To Aaj excavation site per pahunchna tha na,
final round up ke liye. Donon ke pass Itna kam hai Fir Bhi jhagad rahe ho
abhi jaldi jao aur donon taiyar hokar Milo Mujhe aur ladte Hue dikh Gaye Na
Toh Mujhse Bura Koi Nahin hoga."

"YES CAPTAIN!" and with that both of them bolt for their respective rooms and sitara goes to her mandir.