Child Meets Mother

After learning the big piece of news her brother was hiding from them it took Sitara quite a while to calm down,
Finally, she headed to their personal Chambers. Their portion of the palace was quite interesting because it was 4 rooms attached in a circular form with Gardens outside of each one and a single giant common room in between,
That Palace was called Atmaja Mahal or the Palace of Daughters. This is the place where the royal daughters stayed before they got married and when they came to the maternal form for short periods.

Three of the girls had turned the common room into a mess with maids everywhere trying to keep the room at least a little clean when Sitara entered the common room, she saw the mess that they had created and angrily said," Ekanth!" The maids quickly left the common room and Sitara glared at two of her sisters because she knew that only Meera and Priya were responsible for creating this mess. Panchali practically had OCD she could not tolerate things not being in their proper place.

She in a frustrated voice said," Agar tum donon ne abhi ke abhi yah sab Kuchh theek se nahin Rakha to Mujhse Bura Koi Nahin hoga, Panchali mera baccha Aaja Ham donon Mere Kamre Mein taiyar Ho Jaate Hain. Aur tum donon yah sab Kuchh saaf Karke,
taiyar hokar Mujhe Yahi Milo do ghante ke andar." The two of them got to work immediately without wasting a second.
Sitara nodded at them with raised eyebrows and helped Panchali with her shoulders as she walked out of their common room.

__________________________________________

After reaching her Chambers,
She gave Panchali some juice to drink and poured some for herself called for a maid and said," Chandra, Panchali ke Kamre Se Uske vastra le aao aur mere Vaste Yahan nikal kar Rakh do." she requested in a kind voice, Sitara was known be kind to all servants and maids.

" Jo aagya Rajkumari."

" aur han snan Grah Bhi taiyar Karva do,"

" Jaisa aap Kahe Rajkumari ." And the
the maid left to do her work, after 15 minutes the maid came in and said," Rajkumariyon snan Ghar taiyar Hai."

" dhanyvad, Chandra." Said Sitara and moved towards the snan Ghar, before leaving she requested Panchali to be ready by the time she came out.
When she entered her room again she saw Panchali looking pretty in her white saree waiting for her to do her hair.
She quickly did panchalis hair in half up half down style and decorated her hair with flowers. Panchali with her big expressive Eyes with fire in them looked ethereal, she had a warmth about her that nobody could explain she was like a gentle fire warming everybody's hearts.

Sitara looked beautiful in her pink Kanjivaram saree, with her hair tied half up half down, and minimal gold jewellery, she truly looked like a soft, gentle goddess. She had an air of authority but kindness around her,
Similar to what people say as her mothers

 She had an air of authority but kindness around her, Similar to what people say as her mothers

After getting ready both of them went to the common room and met Meera and Priya who had completed cleaning the room and getting ready

Meera was wearing a beautiful bright yellow saree with a purple blouse and Kundan Jewellery, her hair was pulled back in a braided bun. She looked fierce but gentle and elegant at the same time.

Rajkumari Priyadarshini looked graceful gentle and calm but playful like gentle waters, she wore a light blue saree which reflected the climate of the skies, her hair was flying with the air and she wore minimal jewellery only Diamond earrings and...

Rajkumari Priyadarshini looked graceful gentle and calm but playful like gentle waters, she wore a light blue saree which reflected the climate of the skies, her hair was flying with the air and she wore minimal jewellery only Diamond earrings and anklets.
Her face held a bright and divine glow which suggested her naturally intuitive nature and excellent connection with nature.

( I think Priyadarshini is such a perfect match for Sahadev, and Meera and Arjun are going to be the opposites attract sort of a couple

( I think Priyadarshini is such a perfect match for Sahadev, and Meera and Arjun are going to be the opposites attract sort of a couple.)

They all left for their shopping trip and only came back home after nearly two prayers, they had left in the morning and returned straight at night.
Their brother was pulling at his hair at the antiques of his sisters.
The next day early in the morning,
The Princess is left for Lanka.

___________________________________________

By the time it was evening,

the girls decided that it was time to stop and take some rest, they decided to set their camp for the night near a cliff,
They had just finished having dinner and three of them had decided to go to bed but Sitara wanted to walk a bit so she started taking a walk around their Campsite.
She suddenly heard some ruffling in the bushes and went to investigate, even in the darkness she could make out that it was a man but he ran away as soon as she saw her but as he ran he dropped something when she picked it up it was a locket symbolising that he was the citizen of Kaling not only he was a citizen he was also a soldier.

This raised her alarm because why would a soldier from Kaling be near their camp side, she quickly ran behind that man only to find out that he was running towards the Cliff but she still followed him and managed to Corner him and kneed him in the shins,
She brought him up by his hair and asked him," Vijayanagar ki rajkumariyon ke Shivir ke aaspaas Kaling ke Sipahi Ka Kya Kam?" With a sword pointed at his neck

" kshma kar do Rajkumari! Kaling ke Maharaja Hastinapur Mein Hue apman Ka Badla lene ke liye aap Charon ko marne ka Aadesh Diya Hai." The soldier easily confessed, but Sitara realised that something was fishy. A soldier would never confess something like this so soon but before she could realise what was happening somebody pushed her off the Cliff and they ran away.

" hey, Ram!" Was the only thing that came out of her mouth she thought that she was going to die but just as she was about to hit the ground two pairs of strong arms held her and she like she was floating and she heard a strong voice say," mate Main Hoon Na Yahan!
aapka koi Bal bhi Banta nahin kar sakta."