And that's it , my eyes couldn't hold longer and my tears started to slide down from my eyes to cheek.

In my own misery i forget that he might also have gone through a lot. After listening to him, i realized one thing that somewhere in his mind he knew that Emily and I are two different person.

He must have gone through frustration, confusion and betrayal throught his encounter with either me or Emily.

I hide my face in the palm of my hand as i cried.

I hate the fact that being a psychologist i failed to understand the emotions through which he was going through. How can i be so selfish.?!

Yn: i am sorry. I neglect the fact that in between all these drama you were also the one who suffered along with me.

I expressed myself while crying and sobbing

Jungkook: Its alright sweetheart.

Sweetheart.? I looked at him and he flashed a huge smile towards me which made me chuckled but yeah i was crying along with it.

Jungkook: you don't know that how much I begged your brother to send you here.. ( he said dramatically)

He tried to divert me from my crying and our ongoing topic and I didn't interrupt him.

Yn : that's why he was insisting so much...so he knows your story (i said chuckling)

Jungkook: obviously .. he was ready to throw his hands on me the moment he saw me..

Yn: he's caring.. ( i said smiling)

Jungkook: yeah dangerous too...more than you it took me time to make him understand that why i gave divorced (he said giving looks)

Then he suddenly took the napkin from the table and leaned closer to my face. He then started to wipe off my tears and i let him do that without saying anything.

Jungkook: how can you cry when you know that you have put this eye liner.

Yn: you mean mascara i guess..

I corrected him and he looked at me with his doe eyes.

Jungkook: huh..? Both are different..? ( he asked innocently ) 

Yn: well kind of..

I said and we both laughed.

Jungkook: done..! Now you are looking good otherwise you were looking like a mess due to crying.

Yn: Aish.. Thank you..!

Jungkook: mention not Sweetheart..

He replied being cheesy...!

Yn : what's with this new nickname..?

I asked him casually while wiping off my remaining tears..!

Jungkook: why..? Only you can call me with nickname..!

I laughed at his statement.

Yn: you can, you can..!

Jungkook: so should we start again..? But this time with honesty and trust.

Yn: Aishh you are making me feel overwhelm. Yes , let's start everything from the beginning..!!

We talked for long..looking in each other's eyes...we laughed together.. everything seem like a romantic scene happening in slow motion.. just him and I... then he said