All the females wore saree at the wedding ceremony thinking this will make Gia and her family happy and it did and when jungkook saw his little sunshine walking down the stairs looking like a goddess everything paused around him and all he wanted to do was crush her in his arms and eat her out but he had to wait till the ceremony ends.

After one by one everyone left for their room's and the groom taehyung also walked into the bedroom with his bride, jungkook looked at his own bride who was slowly walking towards the garden area and he of course followed her.

She was wearing anklets which made beautiful sounds when she walked and he followed the music and soon reached the spot where she stood.

He felt cold wind blowing around and saw her covering her arms with the free cloth of her pallu before she bends a little bit down to pluck a white coloured rose, taking that rose near her nose she smiled smelling the fresh smell but soon her smile vanishes when she feels two arms wrapping around her and a hard chest getting pressed on her back.

"Is my baby feeling cold?"

She relaxes recognising the voice and touch and comfortablely leans backwards while nodding her head.

"Hmm okay then, let me warm you up"

Y/n feels a good twist in her belly knowing what exactly her husband meant to say and soon she finds herself getting lifted into his arms.

She wraps her hands around his neck but pouts when the white rose falls down from her hold

"My rose"

She utters with a sad tone and he notices the rose on the ground but a chukle escapes his lips and he starts walking towards their shared bedroom.

"My rose,It fell down"

She whines in a babiesh tone Making him look at her

"But I have my rose all safe in my arms"

He mutters and she blushes but still pouts looking back towards the rose still lying on the ground

Soon they reach the bedroom door and he makes her slowly stand on her feet because he needed to take out the key card to open the door of their room.

She silently watches him swipe the card on the door and the door opens,he pushes open the door and tries to walk in but he again picks her up making her gasp with surprise but her shock increases when she her eyes falls upon the decoration of the room.

There were white roses and and pink Lillies everywhere and the whole room was smelling like her favourite scent.

The bed was also decorated with white roses as if it was the first night of a wedded couple.

Jungkook walked further into the room making his baby wife sit on the soft bed who smiled looking around like a curious child.

"This room, it is so- so preety,I love Lillies and i love roses and it's so preety"

Y/n exclaimed smiling with happiness like a happy baby.