-Twenty seven-

{A/N POV}

"You should be grateful that your son died painlessly after he tried putting his filthy hands on my wife, you SHOULD BE FUKING GRATEFUL THAT HE IS NO MORE ALIVE OR I WOULD HAVE CHOPPED HIS SMALL D*ICK AND BODY INTO PIECES FOR TRYING TO FUKING R*PE MY WIFE"

Jungkook husked getting closer to Hanbin's face before he screamed his words out making the old man back away in terror.

"Mr j-eon you can't behave like this in front of the police, it's again-st the law-------"

The head police officer conveyed trying his best not to shutter but his lips clasped against each other when jungkook turned his gaze aside.

The furious jungkook eyed the officer and pulled his gun away from hanbin's throat before standing up.

The officer unknowingly backed away when jungkook strolled near him but instead of saying something to the officer jungkook turned his gaze towards Mrs jeon and said

"Mom can you please go and be with y/n till I solve this matter here, she is sleeping but can wake up anytime"

Mrs jeon nodded instantly and wiped her tears before walking upstairs when roseline also followed her.

The moment both the ladies left his sight jungkook grabbed the police officer by his throat before uttering

"I can kill you right fuking here and your law won't be able to do a shit to me, and you know it"

The officer nodded furiously trying to get away from jungkook's murderous grip as his face turned red and he almost pissed on his pants.

"Jungkook leave him"

Mr jeon ordered but got no response.

"JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM I SAID"

Mr jeon shouted and finally jungkook's grip loosened around that officers neck who fell on the floor with a thud breathing and coughing heavily.

The two other officers who came along with their senior helped their head to stand when jungkook closed his eyes and tried his best to control his anger.

Jimin walked forward and patted jungkook's shoulder before he turned towards the police officers and the bloody lee hanbin on the floor.

"We don't give your department and the government billion dollars to file cases against our family members officer, you better leave right now or I will have call the higher authorities to send you a suspension letter"

As soon as jimin finished his words the officers head shot up and he frowned with fear of losing his job.

"We are very sorry for disturbing you all, we will take our leave now and the case is dismissed, there is no case against Mrs jeon y/n, we are leaving, thank you for the cooperation sir."

The head office announced and straightened his posture like some minutes ago he wasn't getting choked by jungkook.