-Twenty two-

SLIGHTY MATURE⚠

{A/N POV}

"Leave me--- I -- leave me I don't want to go mom ---PLEASE LEAVE ME-----"

Y/n was screaming, she was sounding desperate as her cries were miserable.

Jungkook and Mrs jeon wasted no time in rushing towards the bedroom and getting inside and as soon as the pair of mother and son walked inside they witnessed a miserable y/n bawling her eyes out while sitting on the bed all curled up.

The poor girl was shaking badly, it's was pretty clear that she had a bad dream.

The scene broke both jungkook and Mrs jeon's hearts.

He walked near y/n and softly pulled her into his arms while Mrs jeon watched her with worry in her eyes.

"S-he will take me away with her....jungkook please st-op her..my mom she is not listing to me....i don't want to go....she will hurt me---i don't want to go...please--"

Y/n blurted out as soon as she felt jungkook hugging her.

"Shhh...she is not here love, no one will take you away, calm down. Just calm down, it was just a bad dream, just a bad dream baby"

He pulled her more into his arms and started saying comforting words.

Mrs jeon's eyes teared up and she slowly walked out of the room closing the door behind knowing the couple needs some private time and y/n needs her husband most at the moment.

"I don't wa-nt to go back, please don't let me g-o....."

Y/n talked again as she shuttered through her sobs while her palms clutched the fabric of jungkook's shirt tightly.

"Never love, never ever"

He whispered and started caressing her back.

More than 15 minutes passed and with time y/n calmed down.

She gained back her proper consciousness and found herself cuddled in her husband's arms who was still caressing her back.

She stared at his face for a while not saying anything until he noticed her gaze on him.

"Are you okay love hmm"

He questioned using his softest tone and she nodded softly making him place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Should I bring the food here, you must be hungry"

He asked after pulling away from the kiss and softly caressed the flesh of her left cheek while looking at her pale face.

"I-I need to shower--i feel exhausted"

She muttered truthfully as her gaze lowered.

He understood and didn't question or asked anything further.

He softly pulled his hand away from her and she slowly got off the bed ready to visit the restroom but soon her feet made her stumble but before she could fall he clutched her inside his arms.