Chapter 5 - BOSSY

Anastasia Creed

Someone is stalking me.

It's been a week since I felt someone stalking me. I could feel them, but I can't see them. I need to get rid of them before they can do anything to my new family and life.

Instead of letting Wren pick me up, I told Mom I would hang out with my friends. After school, I walked towards the woods, right behind the school, to lure the stalker.

I pulled out my knives and had my gun ready in my pocket. I looked around silently, trying to hear their footsteps.

"I knew you're special." My head snapped to where the voice came from, but no one was there.

"Why did you retire?" I turned to my left to see the guy from the ball standing a few feet away. He leaned his side body to the tree with his legs crossed at his ankle. He's wearing a black leather jacket, white tee, and black pants. He smiled as he looked down at both of my knives.

"How did you-" I was speechless.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" He stood up straight and walked towards me. I threw one of my knives, and he avoided it easily. I threw another one, and he stood there, letting the knife cut his skin before hitting the tree behind him.

"Stop stalking me!"

"I can't." Not only he's admitting it, but he said he can't stop. I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him. He stopped walking and put his hands up.

"I said stop stalking me! This will be your last warning because-"

"You were Red Dog's assassin." He cut me, and I looked at him, bored.

"Listen, asshole, I want you to stop stalking me. If you think that digging into my past will-"

"Join me." He pulled out a card and threw it at me. The card fell onto the ground, and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him, thoroughly annoyed.

"What?" I asked and looked down to see his name on the business card.

Asher Serano.

"Join you for what?"

"Rule the world." I almost laughed at his statement, but his face remained cold, flat, and scary, so I decided not to react.

"No. I'm not going to join another syndicate after leaving one." I said as I put my gun down. I grabbed my bag and planned to walk away.

"But you didn't leave them for good. You're still in contact with them." I stopped walking and let out a long sigh.

"That's none of your business, Asher."

"I killed Red Dog yesterday." I turned to him in shock. He smiled proudly before putting his hands back into his pockets.

"You know that people will try to find you and kill you, right?"

"Are you worried about me, sweetheart?" Did he call me sweetheart?

"No." I turned around and walked away, but I heard his footsteps behind me. He walked beside me, and I stopped, glaring at him.

"Stop following me! if you dare to stalk me again, I will kill you in your sleep!" I pointed my gun at him.

"I'll be opening my windows and unlocking all my doors tonight, then." I grabbed his collar and punched him with my gun. I kicked his stomach, expecting him to fall, but he grabbed my hand, twisting it, pulling me with him to the ground.

He rolled me to my back, sat on top of me, and secured both of my hands above my head. I tried to move, but he pinned me down so hard.

"You're good, but you need more training." I tried to free myself again, but he glued me to the ground. He used his free hand to pull my uniform up, revealing my bare stomach. He traced his fingers on my scars, leaving traces of electrifying feeling and annoyance within me.

"You're looking for someone who did this to you, aren't you, Ana?" His eyes met mine as his hand kept going up, reaching for my bra. His touch felt like fire to me, burning my skin.

"No." He pulled my bra down.

"Wrong answer." He pinched my nipple, and he leaned his face closer to me.

"I can help you look for her. Isn't that what you want? You want to kill her." He whispered in my ear and kissed me on my cheek.

"Get off me!" He cupped my breast, and then he ripped my T-shirt off. His eyes trailed my body, remembering every inch of my skin.

"You're fucking beautiful, do you know that?"

"Get off of me!" I tried harder than before, and Asher had to pin me down with his other hand, so I wouldn't be able to move again.

"Your brother is dead." I froze when he said that.

"You're lying."

"They found his body in Texas two months ago. They found all his belongings, and he has pictures of you." No.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, and Asher got up. I stood up, put my bra back, and covered my body as my head tried to process his words again.

"You're lying." My voice cracked.

"Join me. We'll find people who hurt you and your brother." He put his hand out. I shook my head and grabbed my things from the ground.

"Ana." He grabbed my hand. I was about to kill him, but he put his jacket around my body.

"I'll drop you home." He said, surprisingly, in a soft tone. I gave his jacket back and pulled my hand from his grip. I walked out of the woods and saw Veronica. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

Her boyfriend and their whole minions followed her. They all landed their eyes on me. Suddenly, a jacket covered my body, and I turned to see Asher glaring at them.

They gasped.

"Let's go."

"No!" I hissed as I tried to pull away from him. He leaned to my ears, "If you don't listen to me, I'm going to blow all their heads." A car stopped right in front of us.

"Get in." He said as he opened the door for me. I took a step back, and I heard a gunshot. A scream of agony was heard. My eyes widened, and I slowly turned to where Veronica and her minions were.

Sure enough, someone died.

"I can add another one if you want," Asher said, and another gunshot. I turned to Asher, and he was already looking at me coldly.

"Get in, Ana." With that, I got into the car.

"Fucking bossy." I hissed.