[𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

"𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 get there?” Agent McCall questions, leaning forward in his chair as he glances at the five teenagers seated before him. 

    “At the same time,” Stiles answers vaguely from beside me. Scott, Kira and I are all squished slightly onto the leather sofa inside of the Sheriff’s office and Lydia is seated on a chair beside us as Scott’s dad attempts to interrogate us while Sheriff Stilinski overseas from behind his desk.

    “At the same time as who?” McCall questions, gritting his teeth with frustration. We’ve been here for an hour already and it’s past 11pm. I rub my tired eyes as I lean further back into the soft couch, my legs pulled up to my chest. 

    “At the same time as me,” Scott speaks up. Agent McCall glances over to his son.

    “By coincidence?” He asks. Stiles leans back into the couch, tilting his head. 

    “What do you mean by coincidence?” He ponders. McCall lets out an irritated breath.

    “That’s what I’m asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that by coincidence?” Scott and Stiles share a look.

    “Are you asking me?” Scott questions.

    “I think he’s asking me,” Stiles speaks up. 

    “I think he’s asking both of you,” I conclude. Agent McCall runs a hand through his messy hair and takes a deep breath. 

    “Okay, let me answer the questions,” I bite my lip to prevent a laugh from escaping at his mix up as he quickly catches his sentence, “Let me ask the questions,” he quickly corrects to which Stiles points a finger at him and winks. 

    “Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town,” Agent McCall summarises, the five of us all nodding in confirmation.

    “Sounds about right,” Stiles reiterates. 

    “How did you know he’d take her to a power station?” Agent McCall asks us. 

    “Well cause he was an electrical engineer,” Stiles explains, scratching the side of his head slightly as he speaks, “So where else would he take her?” Agent McCall nods his head slowly with obvious disbelief.

    “That’s one hell of a deduction there, Stiles,” he tells the boy. Stiles shrugs lightly as he answers.

    “Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He’s in law enforcement.” Stiles glances over at his dad who snorts lightly, quickly covering it with a cough as Agent McCall glances back at him. 

    “Stiles, just ah…Just answer the man,” his dad instructs as Agent McCall turns his attention back to us.

    “We made a good guess,” Stiles lies, crossing his arms. Agent McCall scoffs and turns his gaze onto me, making me shrink back further into the couch uncomfortably.

    “And who were you with?” he asks me.

    “Uh, Stiles and Lydia,” I answer, avoiding his piercing gaze as I fiddle with the bracelet around my wrist.

    “The whole time?” He confirms. I nod my head, muttering a quiet yes before he thankfully moves his attention to Scott and Lydia.

    “What were the two of you doing?” he asks the two teenagers.