Soobin : Dont worry king we are doing that which you order us .

Jk : Hmm....btw what about that b*tch Si-Joon ?

Soobin : She is going to die soon King .

Jk just smirk .

Jk : That b*tch deserve it bcz of her i lost my control that night .She really thought that i m not going investigate but poor her i done it & i caught her bcz she is the real culprit .Im not going to spare anyone who hurt my Sian .*dark voice*

Jk sigh.

Jk : Just keep them alive after coming back i will give them the best gift .*smirk*

Soobin : yes King .

With that he cut the call .He look outside . he take his glass of wine & sip while looking at sea by glass window .

Jk : *In mind *Finally im feeling peace my love , my love is with me .I will never let her go away from me now she is my Obsession .I cant live without her .She is mine & ONLY MINE .

Jk smirk evilly ,he sitting there shirtless while thinking about her .

After finishing his wine & stood up & go inside his room .

He laid beside her & take her in his embrace .He caress her hairs .

Jk : Oh love you dont know how much i love you .I will burn that person who will trying to hurt you .

He pull her more closer & fall asleep while holding her .

---------After 3 days---------

They returned their palace 1 day ago

They returned their palace 1 day ago .Their honeymoon was very memorable for them ,they enjoyed a lot .She want to spend more time there but Junkook need to go back in his work thats why their honeymoon was for only 4 days .But Sian understand that he is big businessman so he need to do his office works also .Jungkook is very happy with her understanding nature .Jungkook is now busy with his new project also with his some mafia stuffs .

Sian is now reading book while sitting on their bed .She really love books , plants so Jungkook made a big library for her & also made a big flower garden inside their palace . Now Jungkook is in his office doing his works .

7:00pm--

Jungkook is sitting on his chair while look at three figure - Kang , Sayon & Si-Joon

Jungkook is sitting on his chair while look at three figure - Kang , Sayon & Si-Joon .

Si-Joon is going to die soon bcz he give her slow poison in her body also whip her badly .

Jk : You know im feeling so much good , now my princess is ok. She also accept my love, im very happy .So im going to kill someone today to free him /her from pain .*smirk*

Sayon : Plz...kil....kill me....*whisper*

Sayon is weak now bcz Jungkook also whip her like he whipped Sian .He took all revenge on them .His Veganza ruined them .

Jk : Im going to kill................................Si-Joon *smirk*

With that he take out his gun & pointed it on her head .

Jk : Any last wish b*tch .

Si-Joon : j.....just....leav....leave me....*cry*

Jk : Ok .

With that he shoot her head & she is dead .

Jk : Guards throw this body in a river .

With that some guards take her body out from there .

Jk : Dont worry i will also free you both but not now .Oh btw i have something to tell you Sayon .

Kang & Sayon look at him .

Jk : Sian isnt the reason of your mother's dead .Its .............your dear dad's fault .He is the one who kill your mom but put blame on Sian & you were jealous on Sian bcz your mom take more care of Sian then you bcz of your jealousy you didnt even search for the truth & just blame that poor soul .*angry voice*

Sayon : What ?

Jk : If you dont believe then ask your dear dad .

Sayon : Is...it true dad ?*look at Mr.Kang*

Kang : Y....yes....im the one who....killed...your & Sian's mom bcz your mom was going to give you both her all property while i was the one who created kang industry .I was angry thats why i kill her ........*cry*

Sayon : *cry* i never thought .....you killed my mom & made my sister culprit .You just use me for your own profit .Bcz of you i tortured my lil sister my own sister .*cry*

Kang : Im.....sor *Bang*

With that Jungkook kill him .

Jk : Sorry didnt suit in his mouth .*mock*

Jk look at her .

Jk : Any last wish .

Sayon : Just kill me ,i cant live with this guilt ...plz...*cry*

Jk : Ok.

With that he shoot her head & now she is also dead .

Jk : Finally enemies are gone . Clean this mess .

After that Jungkook left that place & go to his palace .

Next day-

Morning time----

Sian feel someone is kissing & sucking her bare neck

Sian feel someone is kissing & sucking her bare neck .

Sian : Ahh....kook ....

Jungkook kiss her lips & Sian also kiss him back .She open her hold his neck .

After sometime he broke the kiss .

Jk : Good morning my queen .*rapsy voice*

Sian : good morning my King.*smile*

Jk : Are you still sore . *smirk*

Sian : yes .I cant feel my legs bcz of you .*pout*

Jk : Dont pout or i will make love again .

Sian face become red .

Sian : Yeh....stop it ........im still sore .*He chuckled*

Jk : Ok .Now i will take care of my queen .

With that he take her inside their washroom for shower together .