Chapter 07

Author pov :

Mr.Kang come back his mansion to meet Sayon .Mr.Kang get inside to his mansion .

Mr.kang : Is Sayon in her room ?

Maid : Yes sir mam is there .

Mr.kang left from there to Sayon's room with angry expression .He is now boiling in anger bcz of Sayon's stupidity .Mr.Kang entered in her room without knocking .So Sayon thought its a maid so yelled at him .

So Sayon thought its a maid so yelled at him

Sayon : HOW DARE YO- oh...dad ...you...sorry i thought its maid .

Mr.Kang didnt said anything just go close to her slapped her tightly.

Sayon was shocked bcz its first time her dad hit her .

Sayon : Dad why did you slap me ?

Mr.Kang : Bcz after what you done you deserve it .HOW DARE YOU TO MESS WITH JEONS .

Sayon : Ho...w........... did ...yo....u know ...th.....that .(she stuttered bcz of fear)

Mr.Kang :Mr.Jeon told me about your dirty deeds .BCZ OF YOU I LOST VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT . WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT JEON JESON WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND . NOT ONLY THAT YOU CHEATED ON HIM WITH YOUR REAL BOYFRIEND & YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM....ANSWER ME !!

Sayon : D....dad ......its ...tr...true that...i cheated on ....him....but trust me dad.....i never wanted...to...k...kill him....he .....threated me that....he will viral my ...videos...in social...media....&.........& said that he... will des...troy me... thats why i....was scared.....my ...my brain wasnt ...working...........after that.....bcz my anger ......control...over me...thats why.... i pushed him ....out of anger ...........but when i realized that.....it was....too.... late...

Mr.Kang : Thats why i always said that try to control your anger issue...now look....that Jeon Jungkook want you .....he want to take revenge on you .

Sayon widened her eyes .Her whole face is now sweating bcz of fear .